1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You’re New Here Please Read

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Keifer, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14)

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. (2 Corinthians 4:4)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. (Isaiah 60:1)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: (2 Peter 1:19)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. (John 5:39)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come: (Acts 26:22)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 20:21)

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (John 3:36)

9. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (Romans 1:16)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. (1 John 5:13)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. (Romans 8:15)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: (Romans 8:16)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward. (2 Corinthians 1:12)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; (Ephesians 6:14)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, (Titus 2:7)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; (Philippians 1:10)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 1:8)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory. (1 Thessalonians 2:12)