1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You’re New Here Please Read

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Keifer, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. (Isaiah 29:19)

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. (Philippians 3:3)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1 Peter 1:23)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. (1 Corinthians 15:54)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. (Revelation 21:4)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, (2 Corinthians 6:17)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. (John 6:37)

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away. (Isaiah 41:9)

9. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For the LORD will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people. (1 Samuel 12:22)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. (John 15:16)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. (Matthew 21:22)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: (1 John 5:14)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. (Hebrews 10:35)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. (Galatians 6:8)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. (Matthew 19:29)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. (Luke 6:22)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. (1 Peter 4:14)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (Ephesians 5:8)

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (1 John 1:7)