1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You Haven't Figured It Out

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Oct 29, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Unwilling to tell you what to do? If you're awake and aware that the system is geared against you then you should already know what to do. Say no to it. Throw it off. Quit participating in it. Don't enable it. Tear up the bank cards. Use gold and silver, Barter with people. Start a co op. Turn off the tv better yet smash the tv. Tell your republican or democrat rep their days are over, fire them. Quit voting for them.

Stop buying the corporation's junk, grow a garden, get off the grid, cancel the subscription to ESPN, eat healthy, exercise, take your kids out of the state sponsored indoctrination centers, police the police, ride a bike or walk to work one or two days a week instead of driving the mini van. Put the cell phone down and talk to your kids, your neighbors, have neighborhood get togethers, there's a thousand things you could do.

As for me if 80% of the population were to wake up and become aware I would take a whole month off and watch all of you to see what you're doing because at that point I will have done more to help my family, my community, and my country by helping to make the great awakening possible than 90+% off the people here that did everything in their power to keep people trapped in the false left vs right paradigm.

Shucks at that point I might even take two months off.

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for your view point. Though it did feel like pulling teeth. Now, we know that you have more to say than

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It didn't have to feel like anything most of it is just common sense. We aren't sheep we don't have to wait until someone comes along to give us a step by step guide on how to live like free men and women. That's already been done for us. Read the Bible, read the US Constitution, read the Declaration of Independence. Learn what the true role of government is instead of what the politicians and TV talking heads tell us it is.

The most effective means of revolt against this tyrannical two party dictatorship is to just say no to it. We don't have to use violence. We aren't powerless like the politicians and TV talking heads keep telling us.

Government rules by the consent of the governed. If the governed all withdraw our consent, the government will be powerless. The police will say no we aren't going to be your revenue collectors and intimidation squads anymore, the tax collectors would say no we aren't going to be the strong arm of your bankster mafia government anymore, the soldier would say no we aren't going to shed one more drop of bllod in illegal wars to enrich .001% of the population anymore.

Vote with your dollars, vote with your feet. The global elite don't own those voting machines like they own the easily hacked electronic voting machines down at the town hall.

Big Mafia Government? Just say no! What's so mysterious about that?

#23 poncho, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  4. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I want to recommend a book to you that is a classic and it is called Lord Of The Flies by William Golding and here is the scenario:
    Lord of the Flies dramatizes the conflict between the civilizing instinct and the barbarizing instinct that exist in all human beings. The artistic choices Golding makes in the novel are designed to emphasize the struggle between the ordering elements of society, which include morality, law, and culture, and the chaotic elements of humanity’s savage animal instincts, which include anarchy, bloodlust, the desire for power, amorality, selfishness, and violence. Over the course of the novel, Golding portrays the rise and swift fall of an isolated, makeshift civilization, which is torn to pieces by the savage instincts of those who compose it... btw I figured it out a long time ago... Brother Glen

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I have come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

#25 poncho, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  6. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree but then again and correct me if I'm wrong... The mindset of the Christian is that is the way it is and we are not going to change anything until the Lord comes again and delivers us from this evil, wicked world... Each generation felt the Lord was going to return in their time to take them to glory and even the early church was of that opinion... Then again he may come tomorrow!... I don't worry about it anymore... He will come when he comes!... Brother Glen

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Do you vote? If you answer yes please explain why you vote.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Still thinking about how to answer?

9. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  10. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith: