1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

i'm a web designer...

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by BroChris, Oct 21, 2002.

1. BroChris

BroChris Member

I just started designing websites, and noticed that many church websites need to be redesigned to be more user friendly. Does anybody know where I can go to advertise my site & services so that those who want a new site might contact me?

I'm wondering if there are any good Christian newspapers or leadership resources that would be a good start?

2. LindaB

LindaB New Member

Bro. contact me, I have a very large design resource site, and am going to start offering advertising for web & graphics designers only
    im also looking for help with clients, outsourcing, etc.
    email me let me know what programs, experience, time you have and all that
    thanks!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LindaB
    ChristianGraphicDesign.com
    TheChristianWebmaster.com
    FaithPrints.net

3. Wisdom Seeker

Wisdom Seeker New Member

Try these web sites to advertise your company:
    CrossDaily.Com
    And
    Christianet.com

Hope that helps you out a little. You can also advertise with search engines such as Yahoo or Google...but they cost a little bit.

My husband designs web sites too...but, has very little time for it because of his other business of designing silk screen T-shirt graphics these day.

Best of luck to you. [​IMG]