1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I'm back!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Walkin' with Jesus, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Walkin' with Jesus

Walkin' with Jesus New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Been a few years, I'm thinking 5 or so.Decided it's time to dip my toes in the baptistery again.

Since I left, I've relocated to west Texas, pastoring a small church for the deaf there.

Looking forward to reconnecting with some old friends and making some new ones.

WWJ

• Like Like x 4
  2. SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    welcome back...

3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well you might have made a new friend with me already... Pastoring a small church for the deaf?... I have two grown Deaf children... Pretty fluent with ASL and your song service must be beautiful... Interested to hear more... Welcome back... Brother Glen:)

4. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome back! How how west in Texas?

5. Walkin' with Jesus

Walkin' with Jesus New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I've been busy. It's been a tough season of ministry. I'm in Big Spring, TX ministering to the deaf students at SouthWest College for the Deaf (currently SWCID, but we are in the process of "rebranding"). I also work at the college as a counselor.

I'll try not to be gone for so long next time.

And Brother Glen (tyndale1946) I have two grown sons and a daughter-in-law who are RID-certified ASL interpreters who work for a video relay service, so it may be that my kids have interpreted for yours at some point in time.

• Like Like x 2