1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured I'm outraged!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by evangelist6589, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I just can't take some of you seriously anymore. ALL this selective choosing of which sins matter. Maybe God should have sent abortion to die on the cross for some of ya since its the one sin you seem to care about.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    NO. It's like that TV show "Sliders" and we are in an alternate dimension where the choices for President of the United States are Trump and Clinton :Biggrin

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

He's got a platform? All I've heard from him is a bunch of gibberish and how bad he thinks Hillary and Obama are.

What platform? The debate moderators keep giving him an opportunity to share some of that platform.

The only platform thing that he's clearly said he wants to do is build a wall.

It's bad when the Speaker of the House abandons you.

4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's on his website. :)

5. Tendor

Tendor Member

So you are trusting him with nothing to base that trust on? I am a teacher at a junior high and I have heard many students promise to me that they will finish their work when they get home. Inevitably, they mostly never follow through with their promises. The few that do I trust and the ones that don't I don't trust anymore. It sounds like you are placing you trust in Trump without any basis for that trust. Considering that abortion is such an important issue why would you put such blind trust in anyone. Trust must be confirmed for it to make any sense. Taking chances with the lives of babies does not demonstrate the importance of the issue.

Also, my wife and have been trying to have children for over two years and we have also had a miscarriage. Both of us cannot understand how anyone can vote for someone who has praised the wonderful things that planned parenthood has done like Trump has. How can you trust a man who has praised an organization that makes its money by murdering babies? On top of that when was the last time a Republican president wasn't pro-life? They all failed to stop abortion. So congratulations, you are supporting a man you has praised planned parenthood and who is the nominee of a party that has utterly failed in this issue ever since it has become legal. What do you think will change? Do you think that even if Trump wins the election and he actually carries out his promise and the supreme court become conservative that suddenly abortion will be gone? Guess what, people are sinful and if a woman doesn't want a baby that baby will not survice. For example, on a reservation near where I work. Teenage girls will go out into the woods to have their babies and then leave them there to die. Will Trump do anything to stop that? I don't think so, there is nothing that he can do to stop that. So go ahead and think that he will make all the difference is you want but you shouldn't underestimate the sinfulness of humanity by thinking that just because something is against the law it will suddenly stop. Only the gospel message has the power to take an utterly sinful person and change them into a follower of Christ. Nothing will change societies view on the murder of babies more completely than the gospel. Not a president, congress, or the supreme court.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

What crimes? it would be a crime to prosecute her on things that have already been investigated and y'all simply didn't like the outcome.be careful of that slope.

7. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dealing with infertility myself I see red at the mention of abortion, Planned Parenthood, or "women's heath" since they are all about the destruction of the unborn baby. So as far as I am concerned anyone that votes for a man that has both praised planned parenthood for their wonderful work and also said he would debate Sanders if 10 million dollars was raised for "women's health" has absolutely no prolife credibility with me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Jon I'm scared to look lol.they'll start sending me stuff again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, her voice for one. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. At least President Obama is nice to listen to (apart from the things he says).

10. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I already did. I didn't say "all." Therefore your thesis is moot.

11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would welcome an alternate dimension for this election. :)

HankD

• Like Like x 1
  12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So say you. I'm taking the chance on voting for DT and will pray for him daily. We are a shame to the nations with legalized murder and that of innocent blood.

HankD

13. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    AMEN!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The words of anyone who supports that wicked man just don't mean anything when speaking of any sin. Folks just ain't gonna take it seriously.

Ho hum. They're against abortion but apparently in their support of that wicked man, okay with everything else.

THAT'S why you're the shame of the nation's.

15. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very few take you seriously, certainly on here. As long you blame the police when thugs shoot them. blame whites when blacks destroy their own city, excuse pro-abortionists and enablers of the murder of American ambassadors, I'm sure people listen to your 'gospel.' Just how many have you converted so far this month?

16. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Psalm 106
    37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
    38 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

17. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because he was bragging about what he did and what he tried to do.

18. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And he's such a man of his word you don't doubt he did everything he boasts about? That's really rare for somebody running for office.

19. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So he's truthful when he talks about appointing conservatives to SCOTUS, but he lies about sexual assault. Got it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Like I said its my choice.

But I guess our pro-murder candidate is consistent in her lying - all the time.

HankD

• Winner Winner x 1