1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Immigration memo intended for Rove arrives on Democrat's fax

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ASLANSPAL, Sep 20, 2005.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Even mavericks can be co opted ASLANSPAL.

Rove isn't the only one that uses divide and conquer tactics. The way I see it we're all given choices to make and that's the problem. Our choices are limited by the globalists. I constantly hear one of the oldest sales closes known to man used by these guys. The "ice cream".

Which flavor do you prefer, chocolate or vanilla?

Where would you like to have lunch today, McDonald's or Burger King?

Which political party is best for you, Republican or Democrat?

Here's one of my favorites...Are you a liberal or conservative? Take the test now to find out!

No room is ever given for a third choice. It is either omitted, denied, dismissed, or demonized.

These guys are salesmen and know every close in the book and have people writting up and using sales pitches on us everyday on a global scale. A good sales pitch always tries to get the objections of the prospective buyer out in the open where they can be dealt with effectively because for every objection there is a close.

We don't choose our leaders, they are sold to us.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who cares if it's fake or not? There's nothing in it that harms anyone one way or the other.