1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Impeachment Star Witness Pamela Karlan Forced to ‘Apologize’ for Mocking Barron Trump

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Stanford Law School professor Pamela Karlan said she “apologized” Wednesday evening for invoking President Donald Trump’s 13-year-old son, Barron Trump, to criticize the president during the House Judiciary Committee’s hearing on impeachment — adding that she hopes the president apologizes for his past actions.

"I want to apologize for what I said earlier about the president's son. It was wrong of me to do that. I wish the president would apologize, obviously, for the things that he's done that's wrong, but I do regret having said that."
    Prof. Pamela Karlan Forced to ‘Apologize' for Mocking Barron Trump

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Typical liberal, she couldnt just apologize but had to throw in a dig at Trump while doing it. You cannot tell me that she is not extremely biased and she is also not a credible witness

• Like Like x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What kind of person attacks a child? What kind of apology says that someone else should apologize, too?

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Someone with TDS

The apology made by someone with TDS

• Agree Agree x 2