1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured In The West Respect for Truth No Longer Exists

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Aug 18, 2014.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My previous post was a copy-and-paste job from one of your posts to preachinjesus. I only changed "neocons" to "conspiracy theorist". And no, you don't provide proof. preachinjesus asked you for proof twice and your response was:

I'm not avoiding any thing. I answer your question with every thread I start.

Might help if y'all would provide some evidence to back your claims. Look at what CMG just wrote above.

He has not one shred of evidence to back the claim he keeps making over and over but that doesn't stop him from making it.

It does prove my point that you have rules for you (not having to answer questions or provide evidence to back up you and your neocon friends allegations) and rules for others (having to prove every word we say).
    Tell ya what when you can stop being so blatantly hypocritical come on back and maybe we'll be able to have a real conversation about real issues.
    Until then I fully expect you'll read the "news" from your "credible sources" and react by making more allegations you cannot prove and do not question, over and over and over as if that alone is enough to make them true while accusing others that do have questions of doing the same thing.

#21 InTheLight, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=92615&highlight=russia+invaded+ukraine

Changed your mind about denying you claimed Russia invaded Ukraine, eh? :laugh:

I should have been quicker to quote your denial. I suppose now you'll deny making the denial? That would be in line with your usual MO.

You said it alright. Now let's see you back it up with some evidence Mr. Twister.

#22 poncho, Aug 18, 2014
  3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Prove that I denied denying I denied denying it.

Anyway, I won't be reading your posts anymore.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

:applause: How typically ITL! :laugh:

In other words. "Oops you caught me with my evidence down again . . . time to get out of here before my "BB credibility" hits rock bottom!" :laugh:

So long Mr. Twister. Let us know if and when you ever find that evidence. :wavey:

#24 poncho, Aug 18, 2014
  5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2097765&postcount=29

In case you're wondering folks this is from the thread I called out the resident neocons for claiming Russia had invaded Ukraine without evidence.

They never did find that evidence. They all just sort of jumped in the thread demonized me as much as possible and the Rev chimed in long enough to attempt to chastise Sapper for asking "what's wrong with asking for evidence?" then they all just disappeared without ever showing us their proof. Evidently they haven't found it yet.

I probably made them all mad for reminding everyone how many claims they have made with out evidence to back them. Oh well. I can live with that. They're always mad at me for questioning their neocon heros and pointing out that everything they've done in their foreign policy pursuits has resulted in one epic failure after another.

Now they want us all to go along with another regime change plot in Russia that will no doubt end in the same manner as their other foreign policy pursuits only magnified a thousand times. A super duper epic nuclear war failure?

Their neocon heros weren't called "the crazies in the basement" for nothing.

Now if these neocon followers who keep telling me about history actually had a head for recent history they could have made their lack of evidence sound like an abundance of evidence. All they would have had to do is repeat an old "Rumsfeldianism" and it would have all been cleared up.

It all makes perfect sense now!

Doesn't it?

#25 poncho, Aug 18, 2014
  6. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The fact is that Russia took something that did not belong to them. Your ranting does not change that!

It is still true!, More so than anything you have posted!

You are showing your ignorance!

I never said I was a Wise Conservative; I simply noted I am an old Conservative.

Quoting Poncho: "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck."

The only allegation I have made is that history shows Russia has always tried to expand its borders.

Poncho I have always enjoyed the threads you post even though some, perhaps most, are a little nutty. I rarely participate but your defense of Russia caused my response. However, as far as I am concerned for you to say I am willing to send men to their death is beyond the pale. There is nothing I can say that would now express my opinion of you.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be easier to just admit you can't prove what you and some others here keep claiming about Russia?

You got nothing or you would have posted it instead of all this mumbo jumbo wishy washy "gee golly wow Poncho you really are something else" baloney.

What's really incredible is that you and a few other's here have been able to get away with making claims you can't back up with evidence for so long that you actually believe we're all just going to unquestioningly accept your unfounded allegations as unquestioningly as you have accepted Washington and the MSM's unfounded allegations.

The time has come OR put up or shut up. There's no nice way to say this. You are asking us all to act like zombies and mindlessly stumble into a nuclear confrontation with Russia on the word of known liars and manipulators!

If I'm going to consent to attacking Russia as you and a few others here would have us do then I WANT SOME EVIDENCE THAT PROVES YOUR CLAIMS ARE TRUE!

If that's to much to ask then say so don't go pulling no "oh Poncho yer so bad because you love Putin" routine. That's beneath you OR but here you are now resorting to it just the same. Just admit you got no evidence and be done with it.

Man up for cryin out loud. Is the prospect of not starting another war based on unfounded allegations and out right lies such a scary thing that you don't even dare to think about it?

Write this down folks, don't ever get in the way of war mongers and fear peddlers on a quest for another war.

Peace isn't in their vocabulary and the prospect of it scares them more than anything on this earth.

And what about the truth? The truth is if these fear peddlers and war mongers had any evidence at all to back their claims it would have been broadcast far and wide 24/7x365. But instead all we get is "Putin is a bad guy he has to go" and "oh Poncho you just love Putin".

What a load of manure! What a cop out! Wish I could say "what a surprise!" But it isn't a surprise at all.

We've all witnessed this same thing play out almost word for word through several failed wars and interventions waged by several administrations now. Man you'd think they'd change the plot line around a wee bit from time to time if for no other reason than show a little bit of respect for our intelligence, but they never do.

What Washington and the neocons are saying to you is "you're so stupid we can use the very same plays on you over and over and over and over again and you'll never even notice it".

It's time to wake up folks.

Russia isn't the biggest threat to world peace right now, Washington, the neocons, their steadfast zombie followers and the conglomerated mockingbird mainstream corporate media is.

#27 poncho, Aug 18, 2014
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What did Russia take? How did Russia take it? What did Russia do with it after it took it?

Show us the evidence. You made the claim now the burden of proof is on you.

"Your ranting does not change that!"

And in keeping with the endless flow of BS emanating from east Ukraine, where civilians are merely collateral damage to an epic information war, and just to confuse everyone if not the algos which today are stricly in "de-escalation" mode, the separatists promptly accused Ukraine of the attack, when a rebel leader denied his forces had the military capability to conduct such an attack, and accused Kiev forces of regularly attacking the area and also using Russian-made Grad missiles.

"The Ukrainians themselves have bombed the road constantly with airplanes and Grads. It seems they've now killed more civilians like they've been doing for months now. We don't have the ability to send Grads into that territory," said Andrei Purgin, deputy prime minister of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic.

Another rebel spokesman denied any civilian convoy had been struck, challenging the Kiev authorities to produce evidence.

Alas, something tells us that in this propaganda warfare, "evidence" is the last thing that anyone can produce, considering the events from Friday, and considering that a month after the MH-17 disaster, Ukraine still has to release the confiscated air-traffic control recordings, which even the CIA would have been able to thoroughly fabricate by now.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-18/disinformation-war-escalates-ukraine-rebels-accuse-each-other-attacking-refugee-conv

#28 poncho, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014