1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Insanity abounds at One Year Aniversity of Trump's Election.. so funny

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by LowOiL, Nov 9, 2017.

1. LowOiL

LowOiL Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I ran across an article about a protest planned nationwide for liberals that were sad of Trump's win. The protest was called "Scream helplessly at the Sky". I clicked the article and the click bait didn't show what I wanted to see so I went searching for a YouTube video of it. First video I laughed at how crazy this was and clicked another video this time taken at the Denver protest. The fellow filming it is having a good time and chuckling, and I too have to laugh. Then a dog in the video start howling and the [Name calling edited] actually start "howling" back at the dog. I couldn't help myself. I was rolling, it was so ironic that Christians are not suppose to pray to "an imaginary God" but these [Name calling edited] were actually howling back at a dog.

Link to video (only has a few views at this time) below...

#1 LowOiL, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  2. LowOiL

LowOiL Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't vote for him either, wrote someone in, but you probable as I do, root for him when he is right, and point it out when we think he does something wrong.

I believe a lot of Christians did this, everyone should have a line in the sand requirement for getting a vote. Trump just didn't make it to the line for me. Does not mean we hate him, just we have to justify votes to the Lord one day, and Trump didn't make the cut for me.

Romans 3:8 sorta is my litmus test when it comes to voting.

#2 LowOiL, Nov 9, 2017
  3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In your initial post you referred to these protesters as [Edited]....is that your definition of Liberal & Retard? If it is and you claim to be a Christian, then how do you square this to John 13:34?

#3 Earth Wind and Fire, Nov 9, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    They are really like a bunch of little children who scream and throw themselves on the floor. Quite unbecoming of adults if you ask me. Obama got elected twice and we woke up the next day and when about our business and prepared for the next election, not throwing tantrums.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. LowOiL

LowOiL Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh boy, what is love? "Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil" (Rom. 12:9).... I just don't practice hypocritical love like some do.

Being mocked by a loaf of bread, telling people to shout out louder their false god must be using the restroom. Jesus when needed wasn't afraid to use a unkind word either. Jesus was a man you know. "Get behind me Satan"... "Go tell that Fox I cast out Demons"... "hypocrite" was used how many times?

"Shake off the dust" and understand there is a time and place for everything under the sun. Including not always sputtering niceties at those bent on seeing Christian values destroyed.

Love, when a mother warns her child about playing in the road and spanks his behind, some call it unloving. Some understand that being tough saves lives. What are we talking about, well people's souls burning in Hell for eternity. Some people need something other than sweet nothings whispered in their ears. So God made each of us different, some minister nicely, some more roughly. Perhaps it is due to reaching different people different ways.

Also was neither a public figure or fellow BB board member per rules...

#5 LowOiL, Nov 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The very definition of schadenfreude.