1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

INSP: Going After Your Money

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Martin, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Inspiration Network (INSP) is owned and operated by David Cerullo. Yes, David is the son of Morris Cerullo. INSP is based on Charlotte, North Carolina. In recent years they have started building their new headquaters called "The City of Light". This expensive project has driven this network into the arms of some very unBiblical practices and people (if one could get any worse than Morris Cerullo). Yesterday I turned on INSP only to find that they were promising all sorts of blessings to anyone who would give a "seed" of $200 or more. Not only that, they had a model of the ark of the covenant which they were going to place all the donations on and pray over. In doing so they said they were going to "release God's blessing". They have also have started marking each Old Testament feast day with a marathon to raise even more money. On such occasions they drag out the unBiblical Mike Murdock. All this guy talks about is how to get more money and have more stuff (in this life). How does one get more money? How does one get more stuff (blessings)? Well, one gives a large gift to INSP. I can't believe any intelligent person would give a dime to these people.

This is stuff is dishonest and unBiblical. I call on all Christians to boycott INSP. Take it off your dial. I am sure the people associated with it will find themselves under the judgment of God (2Pet 2:2-3).

#1 Martin, Jun 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2008