1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Intelligence Is a Terrible Thing to Waste

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

... and for taking back control of a thousand other things!

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

I'm still amazed at the abjectly stupid idea of giving citizen's rights to non-citizens actively trying to blow us up.

Too bad "stupid" isn't a felony...or several D's and R's would be in jail.

3. Winman

Winman Active Member

I think the problem is Political Correctness. Liberals especially are terrified of being called racists or bigots. So, we will search 80 year old ladies at the airport and let Ihma Bahmer board a plane. Who cares if 250 innocent people die, just don't call me a bigot.

This is the Obama administration. He has gone out of the way to show the world he is a nice guy. He loves everybody. He would never assume that some Muslims are extremists and work in coordinated groups to attack the U.S. and other western nations. No, it has nothing to do with nationality or religion, that is bigotry. It is just a coincidence that the vast majority of those who attack innocent civilians across the world are Muslims.