1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Intercession: "Give me a Revelation"

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Two Wings, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    As the "Third Day" band sang. "show me what to do."

My employer has been deemed a federal government contractor and has established that if employees (sorry, "team members") aren't cv vaxed by 24 November, termination of employment will result.

I have been with this company for 23+ years. The last 6, I have been one of its Captains.

The lunacy of this mandate tells me the origins of it; The Deceiver. The Father of Lies.

So, on behalf of myself and thousands like me --- Disciples of Jesus who make machines fly ... thank you for your intercession.

We all need direction all the time ... but this isn't "what will I eat tonight for supper" decision. I am vehemently against the mandate politically. For ME, given I and my colleagues have been working SUCCESSFULLY with this virus running around my airplane, terminal, hotels, etc for almost two years, I find the cv vax to be unnecessary at best ... perhaps a product of the Lawless One, ultimately.

Al