1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Interracial relationships

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Preacher Nathan Knight, Apr 24, 2003.

1. BROARMSTRONG

BROARMSTRONG New Member

Time Like This.....fyi...yes I do teach it from the pulpit. And in reply to your question, have I considered I might be wrong...I try to be objective in anything and everything I preach,teach,say,or do...I always consider that as a possibility, given to human error, even though everyone I have met who wants to instruct in the Word makes claim to being led of The Spirit of God...But some how develop different ideas on the same subjects.If I am wrong then I'll have to answer to God for that, and I can accept that willingly,Now I would like to poise the same question to those of you who have continually harped the question...have YOU considered that YOU might be wrong? Will You be ready to answer to God for what You believe?

Now...Mr.Jonathan
    I do apologize for mispelling your name,I pray there were no detrimental effects to your person in anyway...I do not claim to hold any degrees in typing, and since I do not have a claim of fame in perfection I do ask your forgiveness in this tragic event,and will diligently apply myself to better standards so as not to let it happen again. Concerning your insistance of knowing the schools I attended, the list is as follows. Landmark Baptist Theological Seminary.Ft.Worth,Tx.
    Christian Bible College, Rocky Mt. N.C.
    U.A.W. Chaplaincy Training, Ypsilanti,Mi.
    The Kings Bible Institute,McMinnville,Tn.
    I will say this, I had hoped when I joined this board that I had found something different than the regular chat room christian boards, which are nothing more than forums for controversy.
    The only differences I have found are that there has been no cursing, or the devils crowd to come in the rooms to have fun with the saints.But I personally don't see enough differences to justify one over the other.I can get bashed,ridiculed,and made fun of in either room for stating a belief or making a typographical error.I was looking for fellowship not censorship,I even stated that we could agree to disagree and leave it at that,but the same horse just keeps getting rode into the ground. The scriptures read in Amos 3:3 Can two walk together except they be agreed? The obvious answer is no.
    Therefore I believe it best if I move on and leave you folks to it lest I become a stumbling block to any of you. I have already requested to be removed from the membership role, as I do not plan on posting anymore replies. I do pray the Lord Bless all of you regardless if we agree on everything or not. BYE BYE.. [​IMG]

2. time like this

time like this New Member

Bart

I beleive I understand your reasoning of the threat of one world order the UN And EU being examples. Given i disagree with you on the marriage issue but I understand your view and reasoning for it. It is always best to know what a person means as oppossed to what we think we heard. I beleive your concern to be the ushering in of the anti-christ if we are all inter-married one to another. And the safe gaurd you see in scripture is that one nation shouldn't marry a person from another. If this is so i disagree with you for the reason that governments will make these alliances aside from who you and I decide to marry.

Thanks for your thoughts I will discuss them with friends even though I disagree with you. Thanks for your understanding [​IMG]
    And if I have mis=understood you please respond

God Bless

3. Willow 2

Willow 2 New Member

Well it looks like the opinion shoving done ran another one off, Broarmstrong i hope you don't leave.
    But if you do, God bless & take care.

4. Gib

Gib Active Member

Bart,

Thanks for the breakdown.

5. mimi

mimi New Member

Hello everyone, on this race issue, I have been married for 21 years to a Laotion man (Laos is by Thailand) I am white and we have NEVER had to deal with race issues. never had a problem anywhere,anytime. We have 3 children and they have never had problems either. God made us all. color should not matter.

God bless all.
    Connie

6. Susan WNY

Susan WNY New Member

Hello, all. Just wanted to share my personal opinion without any Biblical references here.

My little girl is multiracial (W/B & some native american from both sides), absolutely beautiful, sharp as a tack & has a heart of gold.

Yes, I have had some flack regarding my choice of partner from ONE ignorant, intolerant person, but all in all, she is loved for who she is & I would never have second thoughts about having her, based on racial prejudice. We are all God's children.

Our spouses and children are gifts and blessings from God. Whatever their color, all that matters is that they are cherished and loved by us simply for who they are.