1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Iowa Man Trapped, Burned to Death by "Evil" Tractor

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jerome, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Man dies after getting stuck in burning tractor

"Crescent, Iowa — A man died Saturday night in western Iowa after the tractor he was driving flipped into a ditch and caught fire, officials said. Authorities told KETV a 44-year-old man was traveling on a gravel road between Crescent and Underwood just after 5 p.m. when his tractor left the road. It then overturned and caught fire, according to the Pottawattamie County Sheriff’s Office. The man was trapped inside as the tractor was consumed by flames."

Family speaks out after tractor death

"'I always hated that tractor, I always did, I thought that tractor was evil. I thought it would do him in some day and eventually, it did,' said Cicily. Cicily says her and Brian married a long time ago but divorced in 2014."

Louison's driver's license had been revoked; he was arrested a month ago for driving without a license:

Pottawattamie County Sheriff’s report (12/28/17)

"just one arrest took place Wednesday. 40-year old Brian Jerome Louison of Council Bluffs was arrested at around 3:45 p.m. following a traffic stop. Louison was taken into custody for Driving While License Revoked. He was transported to the Pottawattamie County Jail."