1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

iPhone snitch network launched

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by KenH, Dec 14, 2010.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    My, my, my. :(

iPhone snitch network launched

Jason Douglass
    Infowars.com
    December 13, 2010

A new iPhone App with the misleading name ‘PatriotApp’ attempts to draw on the power of the patriot movement, turning smartphone users into a gigantic snitch network.

You might think an app with such a patriotic name might have useful functions like a pocket constitution or quotes from our forefathers. But contrary to the services one might expect, this app allows users to report any ‘suspicious’ behavior directly linking them with top government agencies.

- rest of this disturbing story at www.infowars.com/iphone-snitch-network-launched/

2. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

1984? and Farenheit 451?

Lord help us *ALL*

The SS really is alive and well in Amerika...

3. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Oh noes! A iphone app makes it easier to report suspicious activity. Let's forget that all the methods of reporting suspicious activity already existed, this app just consolidates them and makes them easier to use. Let's forget that, because we are reading an article on a conspiracy theory web site that believes that the "War of Terror" (their quotes) is just a farce by the government to make more money.

The sky is falling!

4. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

They're coming to get you, Ken! LOL.