1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is A Silent Church Complicit In The War Crimes of Its State?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Zog Has-fallen, Jan 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We do have examples in the Bible on what a church does. And despite what your Nazi-Soros-supported videos say - it's not running around screaming about imagined injustices we can do nothing about.

Roman slavery was some of the most brutal, dehumanizing slavery around - second only to Muslim slavery. However, Paul and Jesus did not tell people to overthrow the Roman government and free all the slaves. Or even to protest it. Instead, one could demonstrate to others how people should be treated in the way one treated one's own slaves.

Here is a basic video to help you.

2. FaithAndWorks

FaithAndWorks Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The United States is the Big Stick of the Edom Jew (RED Jew). Red because they have not been redeemed due to rejecting the true Messiah. They are at the Top of the Pyramid they are the Zionist Bankers and elitist who own all the Banking system of most of the world. They put nations backs against the wall who do not jump on board with their global agenda. These regime changes and toppling of Kings and their kingdoms can only come through a super power, America!

The Edom Jew is of the lineage of Esau who was called "Red" by God or called Edom because he sold His birthright for some Red Stew. He also married women from the Canaanite lands . This was forbidden by God to do. God commanded Abraham to not have wives brought in to the people from that land because they had Nephilim blood lines The Hetitites , Esau married of and they had a tainted blood line.

Jacob..... the blessing came upon him due to Esau having no regard for the Birthright therefore, became the lineage of Christ.
    Nations not being able to buy or sell , this being forced upon non compliant nations. This will eventually expand to all citizens in Edom Jew owned Nations. Our Nation already has the name of abomination upon it (Rothschild) "RED Shield" and that is the image of the beast. All nations with its ownership over it will eventually be made to receive its Mark. Those who will not receive it too will not be able to be part of the system. The system is made in its IMAGE (Idea and plan) rejection of the one true God. The image of the Beast is represented in the image of the Rothschild's coat of Arms.

They own our banking system and Federal Reserve. Just sit back and watch all unfold. Russia kicked out all the Edom bankers after Putin paid off all its debt. Russia has no other enemy than America and all united through the UN against Russia. Russia and China nor Iran will comply with the Edom and their plan from Israel , which the mark of the beast will come from.

War will ensue according to the War Monger's plans, to bring about a NWO under a false Messiah.

upload_2019-2-2_10-39-11.jpeg

#22 FaithAndWorks, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  3. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So . . .

Why did you post the ramblings of an insane anti-semitic Marcionite?

Practical joke I hope!

#23 MartyF, Feb 2, 2019
  4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where in the Constitution is it required that a US president "must confess his errors" and "have a believable conversion experience"?

5. FaithAndWorks

FaithAndWorks Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I posted nothing anti-semitic. My Lord is a Jew and I am a true Hebrew through and through according to Him who is indwelling.
    So, your point? I did not post the videos. I am simply pointing out what scripture clearly says. There are two houses and it is in Jacob, his remnant- who are saved, not Esau. so, your point?
    And only God knows who they are and when they in faith accept Yeshua and persevere the world does.

6. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ahem . . .

You’re posting crazy.

Nope, no scripture. Just crazy.

7. FaithAndWorks

FaithAndWorks Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sola Scriptura please....with the scriptures show me that I am crazy. Opinion is not authority, and too you could be a crazy man according to your own standards. Maybe we can test you too according to the foundation. we will see who speaks against the Word (which is crazy) and who does not( which is sane).:Thumbsup

8. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Logical fallacy. I don’t need to prove you wrong. You need to prove all the crazy you posted.

9. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Your analogy is a good one. The world today is ruled by an oppressive hegemon. Yet you are severely mistaken. Your error is in believing that my aim is to overthrow it and to free its slaves. You are also confused about who I’m protesting. My protest is with the Christians that are unquestionably deceived by the satanically inspired propaganda of that oppressive hegemon. So here’s the true comparison to be made: The Early Christians weren’t deceived by the brutality of the Roman Empire but the majority of Christians today are unquestionably deceived by the False Prophet power of Revelation 13.

A very acceptable example of what a Christian church is doing according to the Bible is the Seventh-day Millerites proclaiming the three angels’ messages of Revelation 14:6-12. See post #18. Your claim that I’m “screaming about imagined injustices” is just an inescapable proof that you’re not judging with the righteous judgment that Christ commanded.

10. FaithAndWorks

FaithAndWorks Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You called me crazy, I put no allegation or charge against you . You obviously were burned by something I posted which had nothing to do with you directly or did it?

What is this like the Kavanaugh trial? You can throw around accusations and allegations of craziness and I have to prove my sanity? The burden of proof is upon you , you brought forth the accusation not me. So now with scripture prove me crazy and I with scripture will prove my point.
    God Works In All Things Romans 8:32-34
    …32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34Who is there to condemn us? For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God—and He is interceding for us.…

Luke 18:7
    Will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry out to Him day and night? Will He continue to defer their help?

Isaiah 50:8
    The One who vindicates Me is near. Who will dare to contend with Me? Let us confront each other! Who has a case against Me? Let him approach Me!

11. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You misunderstood my point. Seventh-day Millerites assert that no one should be deceived by the False Prophet power of Revelation 13, even in spite of the unquestionable power of its demonically inspired propaganda.

12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OH OK

13. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You lie just as well as the Jews who condemned Jesus. I never called you crazy. I called what you wrote crazy. I don’t see anyone jumping up and saying otherwise.

Once again you lie. You were the first to bring accusations. I called those accusations insane, then crazy. Yes, you are the one to have to back up your accusations. I was not the one to hurl the four paragraphs of accusations. You were.

So, you need to retract your accusations, back up your four paragraphs worth of accusations, back down, or maybe you’ll just hurl more lies.

14. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok, I’ll follow you down this rabbit hole to see where it’s going,

What do you want Christians to do? NOT believe - DO.

15. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Protestant Christians need to STOP idolizing the Zionist State of Israel, which is the image of the beast. Catholics need to STOP idolizing the beast, i.e., the pope. All must UNMASK the demonically crafted propaganda of the False Prophet power (Revelation 13). All must RESIST pro-Israel BDS (Be Dumb & Stupid) Legislation.

#35 Zog Has-fallen, Feb 2, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    'T' wasn't murder - it was WAR.

17. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The pope aint the beast. Israel aint the image of the beast. That's garbage. Get REAL!

The "beast" will be one man, as Daniel, Paul, & Jesus all said. His image will be a statue he will set up in the new Jewish temple. The marka the beast will be an implanted microchip.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The millerite sect is as phony as Miller's prophecies about Oct. 22, 1844.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok. We don’t idolize the state of Israel. We worship God and God alone.

Not many Catholics here and I believe they would say they don’t idolize the Pope.

You need to name specifically who to take the mask off of. Maybe a little less mumbo jumbo, a little more plain English.

I’ve checked and there is no Be Dumb & Stupid Legislation up for a vote in the U.S. congress. Is it a state legislation you are talking about? I’m sure that if somebody tries to pass a bill called Be Dumb and Stupid, everyone here will oppose it.

So, you’re almost done and on your way! All you have to do is tell us whose mask you want us to take off this Halloween and you can move on your way.

20. FaithAndWorks

FaithAndWorks Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Lie, convince yourself otherwise, A sane person does not post crazy things and vice versa. You come after me and then say you didn't whatever:Rolleyes. If you have a problem with the scriptures also your problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.