1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is BLM a Hate Group Comparable to the KKK?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Benjamin, Aug 16, 2020.

?
  1. BLM is growing into a racist hate group like the KKK

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. BLM is doing a lot of good and is not racist whatsoever

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. In no way will BLM ever be comparable to the KKK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The more I think about this the more it seems to fit. If you reversed BLM to WLM (White Lives Matter) and theses WLM went out and rioted, looted, vandalized along with mugging anyone that says "All Lives Matter" what would be said of these actions? Are these BLM "protesters" getting a pass on their racism? I think the meme below brings up a good point. Personally, I see the BLM as racist, haters and opportunist with very poor logic to support their actions. I also see them becoming more racist and similar to the KKK mindset and wonder why they are getting a pass by so many when this comparison is so easy to make.

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Blm is a hate group.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BLM was formed as a black division of the KKK by black lesbian trained Marxists in the mold of the Black Panthers. The Dems use Antifa as the white division of their new KKK militia. No Dem is denouncing either division. Dems are for the riots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BLM isnt growing into one. It has always been one since its founding.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    From the beginning some that joined this movement were racist but not all. Many were restless young people following a narrative as they have been pre-conditioned to do and watching videos of a black man being choked to death. I'm seeing more (growing) blatant race hating on display and demands to agree with saying Black Lives Matter or they become a punisher for saying All Lives Matter.

My 15 year old great niece (background: light skinned half-black) is in Oregon and has been caught up in this, due to peer pressure I believe, and attempted to make the argument with me that it is wrong to respond ALM when you hear BLM. I told her my response is that ALL Black Lives Matter, which is a compromise that makes a point, and my issue was not with the race but the racist thugs within the BLM movement.

I believe pointing out BLM's likenesses to the KKK and their inexcusable neglect of the true majority causes of black deaths defeats the argument of the young people who think joining this party is the cool thing to do.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Doesnt change the fact that they have always been one.

7. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...And the fact remains, some not all, is an important little quantifying distinction in deductive reasoning leading to a conclusion about the whole of the group and that it is becoming (growing) more racist.

8. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you mean that BLM hates capitalism, then they are a hate group. If you mean they are a racist organization like the KKK, then they are not a hate group.
    BLM hates capitalism because they view capitalism as the economic system that supports systemic racism. They are wrong. Capitalism has nothing to do with making one person poor and the other person rich. BLM is moronic when it comes to economics.

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If they were founded as a racist group by some black lesbians who were trained Marxists according to their own words, how could they grow even more racists than they were at their start, which was a tweet in Twitter about their support for Trayvon Martin?

10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is a long article documenting the activities of BLM, which is much like the Black Panthers which they more or less replace. It is a Jewish source in case you don't trust Jewish sources:

Discover the Networks | Black Lives Matter (BLM)

11. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No no.its always been as racist as it can be

12. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They cant they were maxed out on day one

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Black Panthers were not a racist group. They were a group fighting for equity in Oakland, CA. They started free breakfasts for children before school so that kids had a meal. They patrolled the neighborhood to prevent crime. To claim they were like the KKK is foolishness.

14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are loco.

Again, a Jewish source in case you dislike Jewish sources:

Discover the Networks | Black Panther Party (BPP)

15. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I watched a video just the other day where a white man sitting in his car with wife was assaulted bya gang of black people (thugs) because of his daring to respond ALM to their BLM challenge which dared him. If that wasn't racist hate I don't know what is.

In fact, it is common if near their "protests" to have BLM shouted to you followed by an attacked if you reply ALM. BTW to clarify, that would be "you" not me, because "I" have and will respond "ALL Black Lives Matter" and will use my 1st amendment to back that argument about WHO is responsible for more black deaths up and will use my 2nd amendment right to make sure my 1st is not infringed upon. [​IMG]

16. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    So...how is this like the KKK? It seems you start with your own prejudice and then project it upon protestors.
    The BLM movement is about promoting Marxism as a means of equality, not racism as a means of oppression.

17. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BLM & Antifa replaced the KKK as the para-military arm of the party of slavery, Jim Crow, poll tax, lynching & abortion, aka, the Democrat Party.

18. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    White supremacists vote for Trump, not Biden. You have not yet established that BLM is supporting black supremacy. BLM supports marxism while Antifa supports anarchism. Neither are race issues as you are claiming.

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are disregarding the source material that I linked for you. Antifa takes their name from the German Communist Party of the 1930s. There is no doubt that they are communists. In the USA, they are the same people who held Occupy Wall Street. They are the children of rich white Democrats. They are noted for their use of drugs, their personal sexual perversion of all types, and their use of violence against the elderly and handicapped and helpless.

BLM is the work of black lesbians who said that they are well educated in Marxiism. Here in Indianapolis on the Fourth of July a white woman who said that all lives matter was shot dead while holding her infant child by BLM advocates. BLM has called for the destruction of the family and the promotion of lesbian, homosexual and transgender values.

So both groups are communist, both are aligned with the Democrats who are their donors, and BLM is clearly racists but the two groups combined are the new Democrat KKK who use riots and violence against the Republican Party and black Republicans who have left the Democrat party or were never members of the the Democrat Party. So once again we have the Democrat Party of slavery and KKK resorting to violence for political purposes.

They have taken over the Democrat Party completely with the nomination of African-American Harris, a former Attorney General of California, who opposes the use of DNA to clear people in criminal cases and who saw 120,000 blacks and Hispanics incarcerated while she was Attorney General. She certainly will be President soon because she has said that she believes that Biden is guilty of sexual crimes against women and she has called Biden a racist for his part in passing the crime bill and for opposing busing that she said enabled her to attend white schools in California before she moved to Canada where she spent most of her childhood. Her father comes from a family that owned slaves in Jamaica and that engaged in the slave trade.

So BLM and Antifa are Democrat para-military groups that replace the KKK. Antifa speaks for black people and BLM calls out black people who have switched to the GOP.

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are groups working to take down capitalism. They are not groups based on racism like the KKK or other white supremacist groups. You are comparing apples to oranges.