1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is it OK for a POTUS to have different views than me?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by matt wade, Oct 21, 2014.

1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

I think it's simply unbelievable that since Obama has been President that he disagrees with my views so often! How can he be so inconsiderate?

I'm in obvious lock step with all the other Beckites and Palinees around here so why doesn't the POTUS take a cue from all these folks and start thinking the same as me?

A good leader will acknowledge his mistakes and I think it's high time that Obama changes his positions to match mine! Until then I will consider him to be a liar, deceiver, murderer, and worst of a LIBERAL!

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boy the DNC is working hard.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    But he thinks he is right - and if this election cycle boost his majority in Congress - then he will be able to keep thinking that way.

It is imperative that we elect a GOP House and Senate.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Got a letter the other day from my health insurance company. They are cancelling my plan to conform with the affordable care act.

I want to keep it. Contact president Obama for me and tell him I'd like to keep my plan...just like he said I could. Since he's not a liar or deceiver, I'm sure he'll arrange that for me.

Thank you in advance.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Every one who is against what he thinks thinks they are right too.

MW's sarcasm is illuminating yet I fear some of you are still missing it. :laugh:

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

I doubt that I would ever agree with EVERY view of any politician - but with Obama, it is so little - and the views he holds are extremely major and important....

I would like to have a group of 100 people who voted for Obama - both times - and asked them WHY they voted for him. Other than the nice sounding catch phrases such as "hope and change" I doubt they really know.