1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is this better health care?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

We will soon find out, wont we.

3. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Unfortunately, this may well be true.

Were I to have had to have been subjected to such delays, myself over the last 2 1/2 years, it is highly unlikely that I would be sitting here writing this, right now, or I would be considered a "terminal patient", one or the other.

Fortunately, thanks to the grace of God and some good early detection, and two very major surgeries in just less than (13 mos.), for two totally non-related conditions, that does not seem to now be the case.

I'll add that what I see on that video, coupled with my own experiences, does not convince me that that system is, by any stretch, "the better mousetrap"! The beaten "path to the door" is not found to be located in Ontario, Canada.

Neither are Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Sloan-Kettering, M.D.Anderson, Markey Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic, Loma Linda, Duke, U Ark-Little Rock, etc., et al.!

'Nuff said.

Ed

#3 EdSutton, Jan 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2008
  4. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

When there are conjoined twins around the world to be separated, I dont see them running to Canada for the surgery. The U.S. is still the best when it comes to medicine.