1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Islam the destroyer

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Judith, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Like it or not if we are honest we are at war with Islam and it is not just difficult to vet muslims, it is IMPOSSIBLE!

Consequently no muslim should EVER be allowed to enter this country for any reason and every muslim already here who is not a citizen should be deported at their expense. Those who are citizens should be watched very closely.

If that is considered racial profiling of muslims by liberals I am in full support of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYu_bHu6sUc

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are a war with the nations/people that have Islamic Law as their stndard, Shria law ...
    Most Muslims are secularized, adopted deocracy, its just ones that take on Shria Law an adopt milirtism haeproblems with!

3. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no clue what you just said.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Bingo. Islam is not a race. Neither is Christian.

Had to tell a coworker she was wrong when she told everyone "I was born a Christian."
    No, you were born a heathen.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    I certainly can't speak for liberals, since I'm not one (in any modern sense), but you are wrong. I know a fair number of Muslims. They don't hate us; they don't hate me. They came to this country for the usual reasons: opportunity and freedom. They don't want to establish a caliphate and they certainly don't want to do anything that would bring down the wrath of Judith-like vigilantes upon their heads. They want to practice their religion in peace, buy homes in good neighborhoods, send their children to good schools and make a better life for themselves here than they could in their home countries.

Sure, there are exceptions, just like there are supposedly "Christian" people who commit atrocities and blaspheme the God they say they serve.

#6 rsr, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  7. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Strange. I understood it. You really should try concentrating.

8. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are at war with a group within Islam, the radicals following Muhhammed call to Jihad now. Majority of them are secular, notinto real islam as prophet declared it, notinto an Isalmic stae!

9. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That was my point to her, a war against the version of the IRA within their raks, that advocate war and killing to extend Islam, not majority who are not into going Jihad!!