1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Israel's Situation

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by xlsdraw, May 12, 2021.

1. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No. The Bible indicates the exact dates of all the most important events in the history of the Earth, both past, present and future.

There is only one important event, the date of which is not specified.

#41 Konstantin, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: May 15, 2021
  2. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bologna

3. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So there is no scripture that talks about 1948. You are projecting a theory and then looking for Bible verses that you can use to claim your theory is true.

Doing such a method is ripe for error and false assertions.

4. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    A staple of my childhood as a sandwich, but unconvincing as an argument by yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bologna.

God will crush Gog, the chiefe prince of Meshech & Tubal. This will happen before the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel (Dan.9), when the Third Temple (Ezek.40) will already be built. At this time, Israel will have neither army, no "iron dome", "neither barres nor gates" (Ezek.38:11). Scripture says:

"Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chiefe prince of Meshech and Tubal" (Ezek.38:3)

"And it shall come to passe at the same time, when Gog shal come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my furie shall come vp in my face" (Ezek.38:18)

"Thus will I magnifie my selfe, and sanctifie my selfe, and I will be knowen in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord" (Ezek.38:23)

"I will giue vnto Gog a place there of graues in Israel" (Ezek.39:11)

#45 Konstantin, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: May 15, 2021
  6. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Scripture points to 1948, but I don't think you believe the Scripture.

"Israel gained independence in 1948. Since then, many people have immigrated to Israel. This country has received 350 percent of the population over the past 60 years. Characterizing the population of present-day Israel, Scripture says: these are people “that were returned from all nations whither they had bene driuen, to dwell in the land of Iudah” (Jer.43:5). Currently, the population of Israel has exceeded 9 million.

In the near future, “Out of the North an euill shal breake foorth vpon all the inhabitants of the land” (Jer.1:14). Someone will die of hunger and sword; others will go prisoner. A “remnant of Iudah” (Jer.40:11), after the defeat of the land by the people of the north, will go to the USA, “into the land of Egypt” (Jer.43:7). Again they will not listen to “the voyce of the Lord”. Although His answer will be announced to them through the Evangelist (Jer.42). This will happen in 2032. 84 years will pass since independence. Israel, like Anna a Prophetess, will have reached “of a great age” by that time (Luke.2:36). With her husband, Israel will only live the last seven years of the harvest. This will be the last seventieth week of Daniel (Dan.9:27). The one she will have is not her husband at all, as it will be turned out later (John.4:18).

In the second chapter of the Gospel of Luke, we are figuratively shown several events: the resurrection of Jesus Christ after a long sleep (verse.7), the rapture of Church of the first born (verse.13), gathering of chosen and called in the Tabernacle of heaven (verse.16). The day of the rapture of those invited to the wedding feast is named; they will go up “to Hierusalem, after the custome of the feast” (Luke.2:42). And all these fees are preparation for the DAY of Pentecost. On this day, a spiritual house will be built from living stones. The Son will be born through the action of the holy Ghost (verses.21‑39). The sacrament of the union of Christ and Church is hidden in the verses that speak of the circumcision of the infant and the offering of the sacrifice. A pair of turtle doves for sacrificing them is a type of Jesus Christ and Church of the first born. A man named Simeon, waiting for rest of Israel, is a type of chosen. He was a righteous and devout man, and “the holy Ghost was vpon him” (Luke.2:25). Anna, the Prophetess, is a type of these who are called “of all the tribes of the children of Israel” (Rev.7:4). Scripture says about her:

“And there was one Anna a Prophetesse, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser; she was of a great age, and had liued with an husband seuen yeeres from her virginitie.

And she was a widow of about fourescore and foure yeeres, which departed not from the Temple, but serued God with fastings and prayers night and day” (Luke.2:36‑37)

Naming the age of the widow (84 years), Scripture allows us to determine the year of the captivity of the people of Israel (2032). And this verse is not the only place in Scripture to determine the time when Jerusalem will be destroyed (Ezek.33:21). The destruction will be such that there will “not be left heere one stone vpon another”; everything will be destroyed (Matt.24:2).

In Genesis, Scripture compares Israel to a barren woman who does not give birth: “Sarai Abrams wife bare him no children” (Gen.16:1). In this type, Sarah, Abram's wife, is a type of the people of Israel. God will give them “the spirit of slumber: eyes that they should not see, and eares that they should not heare vnto this day” (Rom.11:8)." ©

7. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Currently, the entire world is against Israel possessing their full biblical territory.

Currently, the entire world is against Israel building a Temple on the Temple Mount.

Currently, the Muslims control the political narrative of the earth, including the UN.

The Temple Institute is prepared to advance the rapid construction of the Temple and resume sacrifice once a political window opens for them to do it.

It will not happen until the Muslims no longer control the political narrative.

The one prophecied event that strips the Muslims of their political power is the Ezekiel's chapters 38 and 39 war.

Therefore, the Temple Will Not be built on the Temple Mount until After the Ezekiel's chapters 38 and 39 war.

That war is the event that flips the political script from Israel being suppressed by the Muslims. To Israel having the liberty to build their Temple on the Temple Mount.

Once Israel builds the Temple, and resumes the sacrifices, the Antichrist will be empowered to slay the Two Witnesses that had been testifying for 3.5 years while the Temple was being built and the resumption of the sacrifices.

Then, on the magnification of being empowered by Satan to slay the Two Witnesses, which had tormented the earth with the Truth and plagues during their 3.5 years of testimony, the Antichrist will use his magnification to show himself to be god.

8. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bologna.

9. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    You prove my point with your use of scripture. Jeremiah points to the return 70 years after the exile, which happens under Cyrus via Nehemiah. None of the verses you quote in Luke say anything about 1948. You are projecting your assertion and then attempting to force the Bible to fit your assertion. You are doing the same thing that Jehovah's Witnesses have done in prophesying the end of the world. Your method leads to false prophets and discouraged followers.
    The writer to the Romans tells us in chapter 9 that not all Israel is Israel. In Galatians 3 he tells us that God is in covenant with the children of the promise, not those under the Mosaic Law. The promises of the Kingdom are for God's children, not the nation of Israel. God's children will inherit the land, not ethnic Jews.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bologna.

You believe the devil's doctrine of your denomination (1Tim.4:1), and I believe the word of God. In the Millennium, Israel will inherit the Earth, for Israelites "perteineth the adoption, and the glory, and the couenants, and the giuing of the Law, and the seruice of God, and the promises" (Rom.9:4).

"After of the rapture of “Church of the first borne” (Heb. 12:23), a transitional period will come from our time to the Millennium. This period will continue 49 years.

After the Lord Jesus Christ will be reigned at the end of the seventieth week of Daniel (Rev. 11:17), the kingdoms of this world will become “the kingdomes of our Lord, and of his Christ” (Rev. 11:15). There will be restored Kingdom “to Israel” (Acts.1:6). The Lord Jesus Christ will come “in his glory” (Mat.25:31) with “healing in his wings” (Mal.4:2). “In that day there shalbe a fountaine opened to the house of Dauid, and to the inhabitants of Ierusalem, for sinne, and for vncleannesse” (Zech.13:1). Nature will be also renewed. And “the light of the Sunne shall be seuenfold” (Is. 30:26), and “the lyon shall eate straw like the bullocke” (Is.65:25). But there will still be sin and death on earth: "the sinner being an hundreth yeres old, shalbe accursed" (Is.65:20) Peoples who will not come to fight “against Ierusalem” (Zech.14:12) into “a place, called in the Hebrewe tongue, Armageddon” (Rev. 16:17) will enter in the Millennium. There will be made the new covenant “with the house of Israel, and the house of Iudah” (Heb.8:8). The “royall Law” will come into force (James 2:8) (Matthew 5-7). Israel will receive power and authority to obedience to the faith among all nations in the Millennium. Israel and subsequently believing Gentiles will receive the power to attack all this “power of the enemie” (Luke 10:19); these are the “angels” (Rev. 12: 9) of Satan. Then Israel will receive a command from the Lord Jesus Christ: “¶ Goe ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Sonne, and of the holy Ghost: Teaching them to obserue all things, whatsoeuer I haue commanded you: and loe, I am with you alway, euen vnto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28: 19-20).

After which God will “gone vp with a shout” (Ps.47:5) “into heaven” (Mark.16:19). The Father will say to the Son: “Sit thou at my right hand: vntil I make thine enemies thy footestoole” (Ps.110:1). The Scripture says: “For he (the Son) must reigne, till hee (the Father) hath put all enemies vnder his (Son’s) feete” (1Cor.15:25). And He has set down (Mark.16:19).

“God sitteth vpon the throne of his holinesse” (Ps.47:8)

“God is the King of all the earth” (Ps.47:7)

Scripture tells to the Millennium believers: “Honour the King” (1Pet.2:17)

From now on, Israel will “see heauen open, and the Angels of God ascending, and descending vpon the sonne of man” (John 1:51), upon them. This is the ministry of the Church of God in this period of time. Due to the fact that Satan will be bound (Rev. 20:2), and cast “into the bottomlesse pit” (Rev.20:3), competition between people will be weaken on Earth; there will be no international conflicts and wars. Therefore, every one “of all the nations” (Zech.14:16), who will enter into the Millennium, “shall beate their swords into plow-shares” (Is.2:4). In those days “ten men shall take holde out of all languages of the nations, euen shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Iew” (Zech.8:23), because salvation will be “of the Iewes” (John.4:22)." Millennium

11. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    First, your typewriter or translation has typing errors everywhere. It's almost like reading pig-latin. Try using the ESV.

Second, the verses you share have zero connection to your assertion. It's almost as if you just have a random verse finder.

Third, you seem not to understand God's covenants and how they relate to future events. You don't understand that Jesus fulfilled (it is finished) the Mosaic/Sinai Covenant at the cross and thus established the New Covenant with his chosen people of the Promise, the Church. David's kingdom merges into the Kingdom of God (the lord said to my LORD).

Perhaps it's your inability to get past dispensationalism or your false teaching you received about Israel as a child. Or perhaps it's your affinity for a low grade, cheap piece of sandwich meat, but you have created a narrative not presented in the Bible.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    People who trust the word of God use the inspired text (KJV1611), and sectarians use the pig-ESV, etc.

13. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problem is you are using a source that is not the standard text. Its spelling and typography is the 17th century. It's almost unreadable to English speakers. To our minds, it's like someone quoted from the RSV and used English syntax and not the original Russian.

14. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And what if he prefers Church Slavonic? :Wink

Bible (Church Slavonic) – POMOG

15. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    This problem is fictitious. There is no problem. Why I -- Russian can read KJV 1611, but you -- English speaker can't read? Snip

#55 Konstantin, May 16, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2021
  16. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It like me posting RSV verses using pre-1918 orthography. It's not that we can't read the verses. It's more like your usage, to misquote one of my 8 year old nephews (Russian English speaker) hurts our eyeballs.

17. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    it doesn't hurt me to read the inspired text KJV1611.

18. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    To an English speaker, it like reading Russian in the pre1918 alphabet. Mind you, I'm a person who looks at the AV 1611as his go-to version. But in the texts coming out of the 18th-century revisions. I suggest you take a look at BibleGateway.com to source your quotes. It has the AV1611 as one of the options.

19. Covenanter

Covenanter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ezekiel was written during the exile. To what extent should we look for literal fulfilment or spiritual fulfilment. We can readily see Pentecost in Eze. 36 - baptism with water and the Holy Spirit, for Israel and the nations, as promised to Abraham. Note Heb. 11 for Abraham's expect spiritual fulfilment.

A rebuilt temple with animal sacrifices for sin would be a blasphemous denial of Jesus' perfect sacrifice. The New Covenant temple is built with living stones - believers, as Paul & Peter carefully explain. Not the purpose of the tabernacle in Exo. 25 -
    8 And let them make Me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.​
    Note John's statement of Jesus' incarnation -
    John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt -TABERNACLED - among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.​

Jesus fulfilled prophecy.

The Jewish PEOPLE believed him, and also John the Baptist in vast numbers. The Jewish leaders acted at night as they were afraid of the people.

The PEOPLE were not the NATION that despised and rejected him.

20. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL...inspired...
    You realize that King James the 6th (that was his title in Scotland) was no more "inspired" than Wycliffe who translated before King James VI commissioned others to translate a Bible for him. Since he was King, he forced his version on British subjects as there was no separation between church and state. It's like the Tzar dictating one translation be read, no matter what. It's like Caesar requiring the apocryphal books be added to the Bible. A fallible King had fallible humans translate from other manuscripts and you call it "inspired."
    I say God ordained its translation and God used it for his glory at the time. God has also ordained many English translations that are more accurate to the original Greek and are easier to read. That you think the 1611KJV is "inspired" tells me much about your prejudice and your misunderstanding of Israel.

#60 AustinC, May 16, 2021
    Last edited: May 16, 2021