1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"It's better for you because it's genetically modified." ???

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by Benjamin, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree....why try to duplicate something that already exists in great quantities and is available from mother to child???

I could think of nothing that would stop me from providing natural nourishment for my babies....no pain, no inconvenience, nothing stopped me.

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Wrong on many levels. The staggering impact of giving a limited number of people control over the food supply should be enough to have the world in an uproar over allowing this to take place. Genetic modifications come with patents, with those patents come sterility of products to everyone but those who hold the key, with that goes the ability of anyone to provide food for themselves.

But hey, forget that, forget the health issue, forget control, look what we get in return.

Bigger strawberries, human milk from cows (I've always wanted human milk to pour in my cereal, mmmmm, gagolicious) and fixed prices.

Yay! Let's all cheer in unison.