1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"It's called Darwinism"

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by church mouse guy, Dec 1, 2019.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Stop asking for money. Let the baby die. It's called Darwinism. Happy Holidays."

[​IMG]
    "It shocked me. I mean it really shocked me that somebody would have that kind of cruelty," said KC Ahlers.

When KC Ahlers first read that message targeting his son, he was filled with rage. KC put up six signs around the Franklin Park Mall that share a bit about baby RJ's disorders and how others can help by donating. This week, three of those signs were joined by a ruthless one.

"I came out. I saw it. Immediately took the one down. There were other ones that were up, but somebody, some other good Samaritans kicked them down," said Ahlers.

From Toledo, Ohio

"Let the baby die" sign targets local baby battling rare disorders

The USA has a dark history with eugenics and Darwinism. Indiana led the way in sterilizing people. It is estimated that 100,000 people were sterilized by various states.

The Dark Side of Evolution

Of course, Darwin has been proven by modern science to be scientifically impossible, but it may take another 50 years for that message to reach the universities and public schools and even some of the pews. Let's hope that we are able to advance scientifically more rapidly than that.

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    EUGENICS - coming again soon, probably big time.

3. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Putting aside not treating others with the same kindness we would want to receive, panhandling is not supported in scripture. Those who will not work, let them not eat.

Do I have the right to take bread off another man's table because he has more bread than me?

What exactly is social Darwinism?