1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It's not true … so quit sayin' it!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by hillclimber1, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe he is dead wrong , but an opinion is not a lie.

2. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

No, maybe a better word would be deceptive. Bush has all the information about how illegal immigration hurts our country.Bush has the same info that all of us have acessability to.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Coming to a different conclusion, based on the same information, than some others is neither deceptive nor a lie.

4. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

When you come up with a conclusion that is in opposition to the truth, then that my Dear Carpro is Deception.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I repeat, in your personal distaste for Bush, you have lost your objectivity.

Even the most elementary of facts are clouded over by your prejudices.

Sad, really.:tear:

6. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

As Ronald Reagon once said "There You go again" making accusations and spreading malicious rumors, implying that I am predjudied and lack objectivity

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's hardly a "rumor" when I said it directly to you. I didn't "imply" anything. I stated it clearly. When it comes to Bush, you are prejudiced against him and you lack objectivity.

I don't know how I could make it any clearer.:tonofbricks:

8. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Ok Slander if you will. I won't indulge in small talk with you . You ought to be ashamed of yourself Carpro, really you should.

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not hardly. The proof is in the pudding, as my Mom used to say.

10. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

It is sad that the moderators continue to let you get by with your attacks on other posters.

11. Jack Matthews

Jack Matthews New Member

I see that when the ultra right wing Bush supporter was losing the argument over on the other thread, the moderator made haste to impose the three page limit and slammed the thread shut. What's happening here on the fifth page?

And if there's a three page limit, is there a reason other threads aren't closed so quickly?

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Threads in the politics forum are allowed to go ten pages.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Is this serious a offer Carpro? Are you honestly willing to go through and actually read the documention or are you just trying to entertain yourself for a minute? It could take some time on your part to read it all.

#53 poncho, Mar 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2007
  14. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Yeah, I'm sure that Carpro will read anything from these sites Pudding aside any prejudices and he will most certainly look at them in an objective manner:rolleyes:
    But as my Mama said " The proof is in the pudding" so I am sure that Carpro will be Pudding his bias to the side and review this with a very open mind.
    :BangHead: Naahhh! Who am I kidding?

15. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Let me see if I understand Carpro's logic. President Bush says that the administration has never been "Stay the Course." It is then proven that on at least three previous occasions Bush used this exact statement, "Stay the Course." Now according to Carpro, this is not lying because the meaning of "Stay the Course" is different now than it was in the past.

This could only make sense to a dedicated Bush supporter who puts this loyalty above all else, even reason itself! To these deluded souls, Bush can truly do no wrong.

16. Jack Matthews

Jack Matthews New Member

Really, finding any kind of documentation on the Bush administration's plans for invading Iraq well before 9-11 is easy. It's pretty much common knowledge that even Fox News has reported. When I googled the topic, more than 20,000 sites were listed.

This President's support is now below 30%, lower than any in history since such records were kept. Carpro is apparently one of those who, in spite of the facts, won't change. That's politics. I wish him the joy of the worst presidency in history, while it lasts.

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

You haven't been "attacked".

18. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

It won't take as long as you think it will. Most of it will be supposition and conjecture with a healthy dose of paranoia.

19. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's no surprise that the meaning of the most elementary quotes must be changed in order for them to become lies. Those are the acts of desperate people.

Bush has done enough real things that are open to discussion without having to create lies where there aren't any.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.