1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I've lost nearly all interest in romantic things

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by evenifigoalone, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Although I think the reasoning can be inflated and in fact might avoid the true cause I don’t necessarily object to celibacy but rather in some cases consider the inclination that it could become a prelude to eventually make a case for, such as evidence of abnormality, working toward justifying reasoning for accepting other things as natural alternatives.

2. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Such as, attempting to justify the conclusion that the reason one is asexually celibate, which can be learned through their itching ears that have been listening to worldly contrived arguments to which they adopt as their own. Such as, reasoning that perhaps they were born with same sex attraction but denied it due to bowing to societal pressures but now in their new age “wisdom” have found the “truth” and want to “come out”.

Such as, developing arguments that this attraction is natural because they were born with their brain not matching their genitals – which is the go-to poor argument that “they had no choice” ...and I would accept is possible as evidenced by hermaphroditic births but this is a 1 in 10,000 occurrence ...YET well over 50% of the growing high number of those engaged in the sin of homosexuality claim this excuse as the cause, and they shuck their responsibility of choice by claiming that God made them that way. My conclusion is that, yes, they would be better off being celibate than trying to justify their sin with lies built upon the "wise arguments" of those engaged in it which include God being responsible for it as if it were a "natural alternative".

4. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    So are you saying that someone identifying as asexual could lead to them becoming homosexual and eventually trans, cuz uhhh.

Or are you saying that calling yourself asexual is part of a belief system that accepts those things.

To which I add, that asexual having a name is a good thing, because asexual people often feel broken because of their lack of interest in sex that everyone else seems to have. They have difficulty functioning sexually in marriages because they lack an innate desire for sexual connection, which causes issues for their spouses. This isn't explained away by hormone issues or being on psyche meds, as many of them have been checked by a doctor and were fine, and aren't on psyche meds.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

5. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm saying it could be and sometimes is used as a stepping stone to justify such an action, yes. Along with, giving a precaution that it may not be healthy to hang with asexuals and buy into their claimed causes, end up adopting their arguments, because of the truth behind the saying, Whatever you practice you get better at. The same goes for hanging with and agreeing with the arguments of homosexuals and the two can be conveniently meshed together for those looking for ...remedy.

6. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    I disagree, but what you gonna do

7. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Find a safe space and get a puppy? :Roflmao:Roflmao ...Just kidding. :D

Blessings

8. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    Man, I miss having a dog. My last one died from heart failure

9. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I rescue all mine... I’ve had 2 blind ones, mutts , runners, etc... but you gotta take care of them!