1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

J6er emerges from solitary confinement to praise Jesus

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Wingman68, May 18, 2024.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    J6er Jake Lang Emerges From 36 Days in Sensory Deprivation Chamber
    By Assistant Editor May. 17, 2024 5:20 pm359 Comments

The capacity of human beings to adjust to nearly any environment is quite terrifying. Just ask January 6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang, who just endured 36 days in horrific solitary confinement at the hands of the Biden Regime.

Jake’s social media team released a triumphant tweet earlier today, marking his high-spirited release with a hallmark ‘what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger’ attitude.

Lang shared on X:

40 months ago, TODAY on January 16th 2021, I was kidnapped from my home in Upstate NY by the Gestapo FBI for my role in January 6 & I have remained incarcerated by the Biden Regime as a J6 Political Prisoner without bond or trial since.

And TODAY after nearly 40 days in a Sensory Deprivation Chamber (HORRIFIC SOLITARY CONFINEMENT)
    I have finally been RELEASED back into General Population where I can stretch my legs, do Bible studies, and not starve every night!!

I BEAT THE FABRICATED INSTITUTIONAL CHARGES AGAINST ME!!

These last 40 months have been undeniably difficult – but they have been an epic journey of God’s potent grace & His ability to give enduring strength through the name of Jesus – overshadowing the most insane 3rd world treatment of American citizens since Japanese internment camps during WWll

The Spiritual significance of the number 40 is seen over and over in God’s living Word. Noah spent 40 days in the Ark. Moses lead the Jewish people for 40 days through the desert until they finally reached the Promised Land Eretz Israel, Jesus fasted for 40 days after the Spirit descended upon Him, and appeared to thousands in Israel victorious after Resurrection for 40 days!!

Make no mistake America – your soul felt prayers are SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE

This National season of despair, defeat and depression are waning & a New Bloom of Liberty is amongst us!! Take Heart!! Brace yourself like MEN!!

THE BATTLE IS FAR FROM OVER, BUT TODAY AFTER 40 MONTHS – WE PROPHECY THE VICTORY IN JESUS NAME.

STAND ON YOUR SHACKLES J6ERS, AND LIFT YOUR VOICE TO GOD. HE IS COMING AGAIN.

In exclusive remarks to The Gateway Pundit, the semi-liberated Lang shares, “Few things will make you cling to God like Brooklyn MDC Federal Prison solitary confinement, Jim!”

“I can’t believe human beings are being subjected to such extreme Constitutional and human rights deprivations! I had to wear the same pair of under for over a week and was never provided with any towel or toiletries beyond a roll of 1-ply toilet paper, a 2-inch toothbrush, and a bar of soap. That’s it to survive. No books, envelopes or stamps, only one phone call a month with only 2 hours out of your cell PER WEEK!!”