1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jared Kusner Investigated By Feds.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Shadowlands, May 26, 2017.

1. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Don't pay any attention. This is just another media scam,
    another distraction with fictional narrative and having no
    merit or substance.

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    True, now the "allegation" has morphed into "he provided Moscow with a 'secret' path to the WH".

LOL they (Progressive liberals) replaced a "private path" (which they ALWAYS had long before Trump) with a "secret path".

WORDSMITHED ALLEGATIONs made by ANONYMOUS sources always = FAKE NEWS.

HankD

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kushner (or some other Trump official) was supposed to use communications equipment inside the Russian embassy to securely contact the Russian government. Sounds like a dumb plan as the FBI has eyes on anyone that enters or leaves that place.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo.

4. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Someday even you will realize what a fraud Trump is and you will recognize some of the harms he has done. Defending him has reduced simply to FAKE NEWS. That is no defense.

1. News Results for kushner russia
      [​IMG]
      Source
      Trump, Kushner and Bannon Prepare for 'War' Over Russia ... · MSNBC · 55 minutes ago
      Kushner, Bannon part of Trump 'war room,' source says · Newsday · 1 hour ago
      Did Jared Kushner propose a secret channel with Russia? · CBS News · 1 hour ago
      news.ask.com · More news articles »
    2. Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret ...
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html15 hours ago ... Jared Kushner and Russia's ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel ...
    3. Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel ...
      http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/jared-kushner-russian-ambassador-kremlin/10 hours ago ... ... Kushner may have discussed creating a secret communications channel between the Trump transition team and the Kremlin with Russia's ...
    4. Kushner Is Said to Have Discussed a Secret Channel to Talk to Russia
      https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/...t-creating-secret-channel-with-kremlin.html12 hours ago ... WASHINGTON — Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, spoke in December with Russia's ambassador to the ...
    5. Jared Kushner sought secret line to Russia: report | USA News | Al ...
      Jared Kushner sought secret line to Russia: report hours ago ... Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump's son-in-law and close adviser, made a pre-inauguration proposal to the Russian envoy to set up a ...
    6. The dueling scoops about Jared Kushner's plan for secret ... - Vox
      The dueling scoops about Jared Kushner’s plan for secret communications with Russia, explained hours ago ... They both start like this: In early December, Jared Kushner and future former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn met with the Russian ...
    7. Kushner Discussed Setting Up Secret Communications With Russia
      Report: Kushner Discussed Setting Up Secret Communications With Russia hours ago ... Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak told the Kremlin that Jared Kushner had discussed setting up a secret means of communicating directly, ...
    8. Jared Kushner Is Reportedly Under FBI Scrutiny for Meetings With ...
      Mother Jones day ago ... Jared Kushner Is Reportedly Under FBI Scrutiny for Meetings With Russians. This does not mean the president's son-in-law is a target of the ...
    9. The Washington Post Just Published an Explosive Report About ...
      motherjones.comSAFEThreats: 0
      Full Report
      Mother Jones hours ago ... The Russian ambassador reportedly said that president's son-in-law ... Jared Kushner and Russia's ambassador to Washington discussed the ...

5. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All of these stories are reporting that the Russian ambassador says Kushner requested this, in effect, taking the Russians at their word.

I've already pointed out it would be foolish to have Americans enter the Russian embassy as the FBI would see that in a heartbeat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So your answer to this is it couldn't have happened because it was a foolish thing to do? I could say that about almost everything Trump and his inside circle has done to date.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All Fake, Contrived or Distorted News by the Marxist Press.

HankD

8. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The first thing a dictator does is to discredit and do away with the freedom of the press. That's what's happening.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will enjoy it when you come to realize how wrong you are and admit it. I will not make fun of you, but I will enjoy it and be thankful that you finally have seen Trump for who and what he and his administration is all about.

10. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's part B of my answer. Part A is that all these leftist news outlets that Crabby is listing are quoting the Russian ambassador, a known spy, as if he's some sort of truth teller.

11. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And that is what Trump wants to be dictator. He would love to muzzle the press. I see you agree as you said, "That's exactly what is happening". I hope and pray Trump does not succeed in become a dictator.

12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What press?

HankD

13. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So ALL news organizations are Marxist? Only YOU know all the answers? Correct? I am selective. I've never trusted Fox News and that's been demonstrated by their recent collapse. Breitbart is a thinly veiled white supremacist Nazi mouthpiece.

• Like Like x 1
  14. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What exactly is he all about?

No one has proven anything. Only "allegations", and "anonymous sources" along with fake fabricated and distorted news has been hysterically brought forth.

What he is all about is to undo the failed policies of the previous administration and try to recover from the economic and international disaster it created causing progressive liberals to have nervous breakdowns and react in out-of-control fits.

HankD

15. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He has undone nothing and he has added to our problems.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/every-terrifying-thing-that-donald-trump-has-done.html

16. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A list of Fake, Fabricated, Contrived or Distorted News interspersed with hysterical narrative fits of fear that the liberal legacy of the previous administration is going to be crumbled.

If the liberal marxists have any real charges let them come forth with EVIDENCE and settle it in a court of law.

HankD

17. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As I said, when you have nothing to rebut simply scream FAKE NEWS. It is no defense. Some day you will see the harm, the lies, and have to live with your not realizing the harm he was doing as he was president. Maybe you will admit it or not.

But screaming FAKE NEWS won't cut it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why not it's the truth.

HankD

19. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As I understand the situation, early in the primary cycle before he was part of the Trump team, Flynn was paid by RTV for an interview. So far, nothing hinky has occurred. Then a few months later, Flynn goes on the Trump team. American intelligence picks up Russians conjecturing maybe we (the Russians) can use Flynn to influence Trump. At this point, this puts Flynn and the Trump team on the American counter-intel radar. And the tar baby grew from there.

• Like Like x 1
  20. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you look at some of his sources?
    Mother Jones
    Al Jazeera
    Kos Daily

Yeah, they're leftist. Duh.

To quote Revmitchell: "I don't know why I have to explain this to you."