1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JD Greear Parody: JD Flattens His Church

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Revmitchell, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The vaccine is to vote straight Democrat. Will there be anything left of the SBC after JD?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who is the head of the church... JD or is it JC?

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you! The SBC is my third denomination but it is going liberal very rapidly from even twenty years ago. It is hard to find a conservative denomination anywhere in the world. I think that you have to hold your church and denomination very loosely so that you are prepared to move to another denomination when the liberals take over. I already have another denomination picked out just in case.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Home - Conservative Baptist Network

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was born and raised Roman Catholic... about 34-35 years. They were as down to earth, working class and devout as one denomination could be. Up until they exposed as having a pedophile sub culture. It was my mom who told me to flee the sickness. So it wasn’t liberalism that caused me to break away... it was sickness (one that caused pain to the innocent), IT WAS SIN!

my wife had a desire to be married in the church. The church of her youth was a very strict Dutch Reformed Church. So strict that they rejected her wish to marry in it! Dumb arses didn’t realize that at that point in her life she would have made a fine Dutch Reformed. But it was not to be so we married and attempted to make a church life at a progressively evolving Presbyterian Church. That was OK but the ministers who led things all died and so we moved on. Up in the Jerz and NY it was all the same, change for the worse and that’s what I see the SBC becoming. Best to clear your mind with scripture and the help of the Holy Ghost and take a fresh look around. Find a church that follows the gospel and puts that above all. Can they justify their operation by their reading it in scripture, are they brotherly? I’d work from there