1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joe Biden is evil, promotes transgenderism for little children

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Joe Biden's Foundation Promoted Transgenderism For Children as Young as 18 Months

If you want to support Joe Biden's evil plans for America, then give him your support, money, and tell others to vote for Joe, and attack Trump, OR you can choose to fight Joe Biden with prayers to God, get active and tell people about the evil democrat's plans, maybe it will cost you something, friends, family, physical assault, as we live in an evil generation.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  2. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Joe Biden promising humongous support for Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, transgenders, queers communities in all aspects of American life, of our government, society, and workplaces, and worldwide. More evil plans from Biden for America.

This is a very important plan to advance the LGBTQ+ agenda for his administration.
    PGN EXCLUSIVE: Biden pledges support to LGBTQ community | Philadelphia Gay News
    The Biden Plan to Advance LGBTQ+ Equality in America and Around the World | Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

The PLUS sign means possibly Pedophilia, or any sexual perversions not covered by LGBTQ.

3. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What The Bible Says About Sexual Perversion
    The Christian perspective is clearly taught in the scriptures about sexual immorality.
    Much is spoken about this in many verses how it is condemned and not only in the next life, teaching examples where cities and nations God judged and destroyed for these sins, the Book of Jude being very explicitly clear about this. Those who practice such things, Apostle Paul clearly teaches in the scriptures, are not going to inherit eternal life with Christ.
    And the same things, God speaks of at the end in Revelation, so this is a very serious subject now in our modern society with their agenda having been so clearly written out by the enemies of God and Christ, which are plain for all to see how this is being promoted in society everywhere.

Revelation 21
    6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

4. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Biden's evil plan for America. Promote the sodomites agendas. Tempting the wrath of God shows these democrats to be in league with Satan. How very far it could go, into the churches and private religious schools, new rules against discrimination designed to trouble the church.

Biden Pledges to Gut Religious Freedom Protections, Saying They Give 'Hate' a 'Safe Harbor'

Joe Biden made no bones about it: If he wins the presidential election, he will gut religious freedom protections that allow faith-based homeless shelters, charities, and small business owners to act according to their consciences. Specifically, he will shove LGBT ideology down the throats of religious Americans in the name of fighting “discrimination.”

On Wednesday, the Democratic nominee told Philadelphia Gay News that President Donald Trump has given “hate” a “safe harbor” by protecting religious freedom and enabling what Biden condemned as “discrimination.”

“Donald Trump and Mike Pence have given hate against LGBTQ+ individuals safe harbor and rolled back critical protections for the LGBTQ+ community,” the Democrat alleged. “By blocking the ability of transgender individuals to openly serve their country, denying LGBTQ+ people access to critical health care, proposing policies allowing federally funded homeless shelters to turn away transgender people and federally funded adoption agencies to reject same-sex couples, and failing to address the epidemic of violence against transgender people — particularly transgender women of color — the Trump-Pence Administration has led a systematic effort to undo the progress President Obama and I made.”

Throughout his interview, Biden condemned as “discrimination” the idea that faith-based homeless shelters, adoption agencies, and other charities would refuse to endorse same-sex marriage, transgender identity, and experimental cross-sex drugs and surgeries. He acted as though any desire to follow a traditional Christian, Jewish, or Muslim view of sexuality and gender must be rank “discrimination.” This falls in line with the radical pro-LGBT Equality Act, which Biden said he would pass in his first 100 days, should Democrats win the Senate and hold onto the House.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity (evil wicked immoral character).

#4 Scott Downey, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  5. HatedByAll

HatedByAll Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    True discrimination against LGBTQ+ people is to deny them the right to personally realize the truth of John 3:16.

Thirty years ago I gave my life to Jesus as my Lord and Savior. That day I rejected my former beliefs that I had to be loved by another man including sexually to have a life worth living.

The democratic party is fighting for all LGBTQ+ people to be able to have a fulfilled life through them being able to live their lives unrestrained. But this policy is a Satanic deception. There is no way to have a fulfilled life apart from a life with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. It is true we can't legislate gays straight, but it is also true passing laws to restrict the rights of gays to leave the lifestyle is the worse kind of discrimination.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1