1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johnny The Baptist

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by LDBC, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDBC

LDBC New Member

I am Gaylon Wilson and I am looking for churches who will give me information about churches JTB has been in and tore up. Also I need information on whether or not he has really been divorced and remarried. Please do not send me information that is not true as this is a serious matter of showing the deciet that he practices in the churches he goes in. Also anyone who has heard him make remarkes about black people and Mexicans that shows a race hatred. The reason this is important he has been heard to say things like "A Mexican is nothing but a N--word-- turned inside out". This should not be uttered by someone who claims he once belonged to the KKK and advertises he came from the burning cross to the Bloody Cross.Any information you can send will be appreciated.

Gaylon Wilson

[email protected] [email protected] Last Baptist Church

2. standingfirminChrist

Gaylon,

I have heard several of JTB's sermons and never heard any of the remarks you say he has said.

Could it be that someone is trying to destroy a man of God?

I admit some of JtB's sermons are a little controversial, but I have never heard him use the 'N' word, nor make racial statements.

3. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Instead of dragging this guy's name through the mud, you are to go to him and resolve the ought you have against him. Until then, keep any gift you might bring to God.

4. standingfirminChrist

5. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

Brother Gaylon, Johnny might deserve the criticism you're dishing out on him, but I wish for you that you would stop this obsession with him that you apparently have. Let it go and put it in the past. Can you do that?

6. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member
    Site Supporter

Don't know JTB, but my guess he knows how to spell liar.
    [ May 27, 2006, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Squire Robertsson ]

7. JackRUS

JackRUS New Member

8. Grasshopper

Site Supporter

People dying without Christ, and this guy is worried about women wearing pants:

THE WITNESS

I have received replies from people saying they see no proof of what I say Johnny did referring to his wife wearing pants. On his own web site he defended her wearing pants. The URL is; http://www.johnnythebaptist.com/pant.htm until he removes it. (Johnny removed the page and replaced it with a page badmouthing Gaylon Wilson and his dear wife. Then it's below, "Pants "Bible Study". You will see he completely defends wearing of pants by women. Him defending women wearing pants is proof enough but the next box down is from Gaylon Wilson, who, with his wife witnessed it and have been punished for it since then.

I love the Fundamentalist Board.

9. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

I clicked on the "Last Baptist Church" site. Looks like you already made up your mind. Why do come here with this junk. Do you think Johnny the Baptist is the only baptist preacher that should be rode out of town on a rail? I could give you names of a dozen in one state that I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire. MAN, this is stupid! You better be careful my friend. Someone might just snoop into your past and bring all the dirt to the forefront. You sure you took your medicine today?

10. Grasshopper

Site Supporter

Here and I thought God sent revival:

http://www.johnnythebaptist.org/frame2.htm

Book Me NOW for a REAL Revival!

This is too much fun, I gotta go or I'll be posting these gems all night from these fine Fundamentalist preachers.

11. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

I read about the tree frog from somewhere else on this BB i sounded like a bitter person sulking cause he didn't get his way. Interestingly this sounds the same. hhhmmm

12. JackRUS

JackRUS New Member

I couldn't agree more.

So now he wants to sow discord among the brethren in his church over this issue. :confused: :( And no Gaylon, women wearing pants is not one of the six things that God hates. But what you are doing is. Prov. 6:19

13. bapmom

bapmom New Member

I went to the Johnny the Baptist website and if you dig a little deeper you'll see that he's actually preaching alot at IFB pastors. ANd much of what he says is what gets complained about alot around this board.

He's very unconventional, but most IFB preachers respond well to "unconventional". [​IMG] His style sure sounds more like J.Frank Norris than like J.Vernon McGee.

Other than that I know nothing of this man or why people would have a beef with him. Seems that Gaylon is just trying to dig up mud to sling. These kinds of campaigns to get other people on his side do not speak well of Gaylon Wilson.

14. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Talk about a CAT 4 Topic. Considering the issue, I am closing the thread right now. Any compliants? Send me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.