1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Journalist Charges WHO/UN for Bioterrorism & Intent to Kill

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by windcatcher, Jun 27, 2009.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

continued next post

2. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Highlights from the complete dossier

continue in next post

#2 windcatcher, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009
  3. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

continued with link to source next post

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I believe the rules of the board require a short synopsis and a link to any copyrighted material, and do not allow reproduction in totality here.

5. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Some may say the conspiracy allegations should be separated from the factual evidence..... but how does one do this when it is all part of the same?

The question for us is 'is this for real?' or 'is this a deliberate plant of planned manipulation through mis-information of those most likely to read this source and respond?' Unfortunately, our news is not delivering anything to us except the deaths and idealation of celebrities..... not even concerns over Korea or Iran, and the distraction from the vote and passage of the new energy/ CO2 bill and tax trumps entertainment!

6. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The above may all be nonsense. I don't know. I have said a number of times on this Forum that I believe that the people who put "bo" in the White House do not have the interests of the United States at heart.

#6 OldRegular, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009