1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Judge Jeanine’s EPIC smackdown on the mother of the Boston jihadi bombers

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

There is no misunderstanding what she has to say!!!

3. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I didn't know Michelle Bachman has a sister?

Some of what she said made good sense, but the stripping away of citizenship...scary lady!

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    My question is what does she expect a mother to do or say? Spit on her son's grave. As for the last, it seems the Boston area Islamic community is split over whether the dead bomber should get a burial with all the Islamic trimmings.

5. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What do I expect? A public apology for raising two murderous dirtbags for sons, a show of humility for winning an award as one of the world's worst mothers, and an expression of sympathy for Boston's victims might be a good start. I'm sure there are PLENTY of volunteers to spit on her boy's graves.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Exactly! We don't need no courts judges or juries to decide a person's guilt or innocence for us anymore. We got the mega consolidated corporate media to do it for us now, and of course we always got our ever faithful and honest public servant's word.

Guilty until proven innocent! In the . . . USA! USA! USA! Hooah!

Sign of the times I guess. How far we've come since the fall of the republic.

It took a while but the Feds finally came clean to having prior knowledge of deceased bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev. They also had his mother on a terrorist watch list. Continue . . .

Related Articles

Last but not least this New York Times piece entitled . . .

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

Who benefits? Who always gets increased power, funding and control?

Shut down a whole city for one alleged "bomber" suspect. Since when do we shut down whole cities looking for one suspect? Since the police state wanted us to know that this is what freedom looks like now, an M16 in your face and a boot on your neck. USA! USA! USA! Hooah!

I don't expect an apology from the federal, state and local government agencies along with people like this judge who have helped turn this once great republic into one big militarized prison where everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

Constitution? What constitution? Bill Of Rights? Don't be silly. This is how the Soviets and Nazi's acted not Americans. Police State! USA! USA! USA! Hooah!

#6 poncho, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013