1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Judgement Seat of Christ

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Walls, Sep 3, 2003.

1. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Lacy,

I already mentioned on Matt. 18:34 several months ago. Tomorrow night, I will discuss on Matt 18:34. This verse do nothing with after death at the judgement day. This verse 34 and the whole context of chapter 18 talk about forgive. Tomorrow night I will discuss on this.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

2. Craigbythesea

Craigbythesea Active Member

Mr. Evans,

The earth is not flat. I could post an almost infinite amount of data to prove this fact, but those believe that it is flat will not change their minds. Joey Faust is teaching a doctrine no less ridiculous, but no amount of data will change the mind of the two people on this message board who believe as he does. Therefore it is not fitting that I waste my time posting any more data than I already have.

3. Craigbythesea

These statements are all false!

4. Craigbythesea

Anyone who believes that the doctrine of conditional security is a works-based doctrine is abysmally ignorant of the doctrine and has no business commenting on it.

5. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

6. Craigbythesea

A very typical KJO responce :eek: . Why to we even both to converse with this sect, regardless of the issue :rolleyes: .

Don't bother, I will do it for you:

Boom.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

my my my! This thread surely degenerated didn't it? Actually it never really got anywhere since page_________. Fill in the blank for yourselves.
    I think it was around page five (give or take) that the conclusion of the "orthodox" on this web-site was that since this 'sounded' new to them; then IT MUST BE FALSE!
    WHAT A LOAD OF HOOEY. The simple fact is this. "They" have no substantive answers for the warning passages literally peppered throughout scripture. The best 'they' can say is that accountability/responsibility/holiness is wrong 'cuz Jesus paid it ALL. "I got nuttin' ta fear 'cuz Jesus paid it all"
    To which we have REPEATEDLY replied, "Yes. Jesus did pay the total price for redemption. But he NEVER said you could live any ol' way you want with nothing to fear. Our contention has always been the same as Jesus. FEAR GOD! LIVE HOLY. For surely you will REAP what you sow.
    "Be not deceived. God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
    Over and over again we tell you. God WILL judge his people, and meet out JUST rewards according to your deeds. These rewards can be good OR bad. Read it for yourselves. But no. You will not. Therefore, as Paul; so with us; since you have deemed yourselves UNWORTHY of this truth, I must move on to they who have ears to hear.
    In His service;
    Jim