1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Just a Hi-Ya

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by steaver, Jul 11, 2006.

1. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Just wanted to let my friends here know what has happened to me and since I always posted most all of my post here i thought I would reach those who know me the most in this thread, this is not a disscussion but I wanted to touch base with you all.

I dropped off about two months ago. My wife left me, my boxer was given two days to live because of a huge tumor growing inside him and my son was thrown in jail for breaking into a camp. All of this within a week. I was in the deepest valley and went into fasting and prayer. Praise Jesus for my wife returned, my boxer under went exploritory surgery and lived (they removed a four pound cancer tumor) and my son was given mercy by the court (and was very repentant) . I have been too busy taking care of my marriage and getting back to serving the Lord rather than arguing with my brethern. Debate is great but it had consumed way too much of my time.

Miss you all and love you all, but I won't be posting much anymore, very little if at all. I must get busy for our Lord and my wife!

God Bless! :thumbs: ps....OSAS brothers and sisters!! :smilewinkgrin: Our souls are hid in Christ!!:praise:

2. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

Steaver,
    Glad you stopped by for the update. Isnt restoration wonderful? I am so glad to hear that things are going well for you and that you have gotten your priorities straight. Come back and visit when ya can!

3. genesis12

genesis12 Member

:applause: :applause: :praise: :praise:

4. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I am very glad to hear of your answered prayers!

God's blessings be with you and your family.

In Christ,

Bob

5. D28guy

D28guy New Member

same

Praise God for the good report, Steaver. :thumbs:

And it gives me hope that my wife...who lost her mind and divorced out of our marriage recently...will come to her senses and return to Gods plan for her life.

God bless!

Mike

PS. And btw, I'm a dog lover myself. If anything were to happen to my little Jack Russell terrier I'd be one mightily sad guy!