1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Just Curious on the thoughts about what happened to the Ark of the Covenant

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by quantumfaith, Dec 22, 2011.

1. beameup

beameup Member

:thumbsup:

I would only add that it would be possible to "lose your salvation"
    during the Tribulation if you take the "mark of the beast".

I am beginning to think that those who "refuse the mark" will be viewed
    by others worse than the Jews were viewed by the NAZI's in Germany.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. ["end" of his life] - Mt 10:22
    Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. - Mt 24:9

2. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This string is showing all the signs of having been Hijacked and it is, for that reason, that this post is going to be ignored but here goes.

The Mississippi Baptist Preacher that baptized and grounded me in the ministry later became a Missionary and was posted on the field in Israel. Brother Clark was at the site of the dig that was so despised and protested under the Dome of the Rock On that night the Ark of the Covenant was removed from the Holy of Holies, from underground. Brother Clark reported that the Ark was then moved to the storage area that contains all the precut stones, clothing and other artifacs for rebuilding the Temple.

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Can you take us there??? To the exact place where the physical ark is now???

4. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

I'm not disputing your testimony (I can't -- wasn't there) but I do wonder if the "Holy of Holies" was truly discovered if God would still have in force His ancient decree about whom and when an individual could enter that room without certain death. Seems like the Levitical Law would still be in force for that. Your thoughts are welcome!

5. th1bill

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Iḿ in a wheel chair, motorized, and Jerusalem is a long way off! And, to my knowledge, there is not a web site. Bro. Richard did not write a book, he is a Missionary, not a philanthropist.

6. th1bill

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great question! I had never considered that aspect but, in light of Mal. 3:6a, it seems certain to me that only the Priests would be allowed inside. That is a point not covered by Richard in his report. I have, since, lost contact and he is still on the field and Iĺl not be able to ask.

What I do know is that without the ash of the Red Heifer the Temple worship cannot resume but,soon after Bro. Richard reported this event, there were a group of Fundamental Jewish men that purchased an entire herd, not sure of the number, of Red Cows and Bulls and shipped them to Israel. Without the ashes of the original to mingle with the new ashes they cannot be used and to me that tends to lend credit to the report.

I´ve been told there are still Levital Priests among the Fundamentalists and it would seem to me that they would have been the only one´s allowed to enter, without being struck dead. Great point.

7. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Whats his last name----just asking----I pastored 16 years in MS

8. beameup

beameup Member

9. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

10. th1bill

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As a servant of the LORD i'm not trying to be snippy but the single most important, personal, tool at my or any other minister's disposal and particularly true of a Pastor is keen observation. Why do I say that? In my first post I gave brother Richard Clark's last name and have since called him by his given name.

11. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was reported a few years ago that the ashes of the red heifer HAD indeed been found. I believe it was in a Christian magazine publication.

12. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

You tryin' to be cute????:tongue3::laugh::laugh:

Keen observation belongs in the realm of Sherlock Holmes!!!!:type:

13. th1bill

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, I'm not an expert but it is my understanding thatthey were with the Ark.

14. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

The ashes of the red Heifer were found in the Ark???

According to the Bible there were three items that were to be placed in the ark

The Ten Commands

Aaron's Rod

A bowl of Manna

15. Christie1107

Christie1107 New Member

I think the ark, like everything else God does not want us to find, is hidden somewhere preserved as no corrupt hands do not get a hold of it and will be revealed to us when Jesus comes. Eden and everything else will be visible to us when we get to live in Christ's kingdom.

16. th1bill

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sorry, you quoted my post and didn't read it? Strange! I said with, not in, sir.

17. th1bill

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A great idea Christie, but without the ashes and the Ark there can be not Temple Worship and that is to be practiced for the first three and a half years of the Tribulation, if we are to believe the scriptures and Jesus doesn't set foot on the Earth until the end of that period.

18. Zenas

Zenas Active Member

Ashes? Perhaps. Ark? I think not. They had no ark from the time of the Babylonian conquest until 70 A.D. but they certainly had temple worship during most of that time. Like many others, I really hope the ark is found and placed in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. But it is not the sine qua non of temple worship.

19. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

http://www.templeinstitute.org/ark_of_the_covenant.htm

20. glazer1972

glazer1972 Member

The only place I would think is in Ethiopia. Those folks claim to have it anyway.