1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Just Wait

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Jacob Webber, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Jacob Webber

Jacob Webber New Member

http://www.justwait.com/

I am talking to people at a different board about this issue does anyone know were I can get info on studies done and statistics

2. GODzThunder

GODzThunder New Member

what kind of statistics and information are you looking for? It seems the above mentioned website has a good number of information and statistics to satisfy.

3. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are they arguing for waiting because of "scientific" reasons or because of moral reasaons?

4. Jacob Webber

Jacob Webber New Member

Scientific, Moral and Mental reasons.

Scientific by the chemical attractions and medical issues, STDs Abortions and so one..

Moral because it is against God's will to have sex before marrisge or out of wedlock.

Mental: because of the bond created between two people that if they breakup can lead to obsession, depression, controling and so on.

5. Pete Richert

Pete Richert New Member

I'm afraid that site paints such a bleak picture of teenage mothers that it is going to cause more abortions! They should have dealt with the abortion issue.