1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kathleen Willey Infuriated By Media Firestorm Over Cain's Alleged Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by mandym, Nov 7, 2011.

1. mandym

mandym New Member

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...storm-over-cains-alleged-sexual#ixzz1d1baRsxy

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The reason is simple.

Clinton is a liberal democrat. Caine is a conservative black republican.

Clinton gets a pass by the media. Caine doesn't.

Status quo.

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

It is clear now that CBS/ABC/NBC/CNN all clamour over liberals and lay low on doing any damage to their candidates and they string up any conservative over just allegations without any facts. We've seen this for about 20 years now. But we have Fox now and the truth gets told. I say we just ignore the liberal media, at least they aren't the only voice anymore like it used to be in the 80's and before.

What scares me is that while intelligent and informed people are drawn to conservative candidates, I must ask why is it that the uninformed and unintelligent are drawn to liberal candidates? Can anyone answer this intelligently?

4. targus

targus New Member

Two reasons... the poor want more "free" stuff and white liberal guilt.

5. bacustic

bacustic New Member

with ignorant, unintelligent comments like this people will start thinking you're a liberal. watch out!