1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keith Olbermann psychotic ranting, says Trump supporters must be prosecuted

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  2. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sounds like an audition for msnbc.

peace to you

3. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    These social communists would if given the chance, act just like their communist fathers did. Persecute and murder millions of Americans, destroy the country.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Democrat delusion is real

5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My prayer since '16 has been that every evil pushed by the left, and ascribed TO Trump, on Trump, will settle on their shoulders 10 fold!:Devilish:Devilish:Devilish

• Like Like x 2
  6. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    They could experience that as severe mental health crisis, aka, demonizations. Doctrines (teachings) of demons cant be good for your mental health, I am very convinced psychotic people are under the sway of the devil to a greater degree than the general populace. This has manifested recently in the rioting. Devil desires to steal, kill, destroy and so then do his children.

A webcache of a deleted page
    https://webcache.googleusercontent....the-portland-riots/+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

And here it is still up at Gateway Pundit

Demonic Possession at the Portland Riots
    Example text
    It got way worse after that video ended, they chased us for 11 city blocks. They had a convoy of about 25 vehicles that cut us off at the next intersection, They had scouts on the corner with radios, they had a drone following us, they had a bull horn calling us Nazis, and the crowd was following a red strobe light that was up in the air on a stick, so they would announce Nazis and then people would follow the red strobe light, That video is just the beginning, I’ve got a ****ing fractured hand from a baton, everyone of us has black and blue bruises up and down their legs and back, I had a guy spit in my face from 6 inches away, call me a pussy and a coward for not doing anything about it, and then tell me that he was going to find where I live, rape my mother, rape my children in front of me and then kill me.

#6 Scott Downey, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Same song Nth verse—the Dems & their MSM media operatives accusing of what they are guilty.