1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kerry to Russia: We need deconflict!" Is he SERIOUS?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 1, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2015/09/18/russia-mil-to-mil/72395558/

When I watched this news conference I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Wake up.America .... we have intellectual "wimps" manning the lifeboats.

I can't think of any America POTUS in history that would have appeared so concilliatory, wishy+-washy or lost for words than John Kerry was today? And that person is representing Obama and speaking for him. :tonofbricks:

Does anyone else think the Whitehouse was caught off guard with today's actions on behalf of Syria by Russia? And what does this mean for the major players (Iran, Iraq and Syria()? Has America lost its hold or influence over the Middle East? And if these nations fall under Russia's control, who will follow?

Keep your eye on the gas prices, they may be heading way up! :wavey:

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kerry is a traitorous moron. Perfect profile for a Nobel Peace Prize recipient.