1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kids/Teens Summer Camp Program?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by miket11, Aug 9, 2019.

1. miket11

miket11 New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so wasn't sure exactly where to post my question but assumed the General Discussion would be a good place to start.

We just finished with our kids/teens summer camp for 2019 year and I'm trying to gather information for next year's program that I have in mind.

First I'd like to see if anyone has a theme/program that they have done and are willing to point me in right direction to where I could acquire it.

But, the theme ideal theme that I'd like to do for next year is something that I would name at the moment "Biblical Godly Characters", I know the name needs a lot of work on.

So basically our camp is Saturday to Saturday where Saturdays are obviously the days we enter and leave camp. So we technically have 6 full days during which we have the Bible lessons.

So, regarding the "Biblical Godly Characters" I wanted to take a Character for each day Sunday through Friday. What it boils down to for each Character is of course is Faith. So ultimately the overall Theme would be something about Faith.

Hope to hear some advise from you guys soon.

God bless.

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since the first Sat begins camp - why not make Adam the character for that day
    Will think a revision for the theme - which basically sounds great.
    One thing I would encourage the kids to do is to have them memorize verses about that character for that day.