1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Kill them babies ? No problem.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by pinoybaptist, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    His point, and you know what it is, is that since many prifessing christians claim its ok to engage and practice homosexuality after saved, why not excuse/allow other sins be reclassified as being OK to God now?

2. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are isquoting me!

I have always stated, plainly, that Homcosexuals and Lesbians SAME as me and you, ALL have sinned before god, ALL saved come thru jesus!

Point also always been NOT that the saved can still sin and have besitting sins, but that many in Church, pastors and leaders, are now excusing homosexuality as OK to God now, OK to be saved and still stay active in that lifestyle...

that is a false Gospel, as one cannot get saved, and have NO desire/conviction to change, at least make the attempt, as the saved would have BOTH new nature and Holy Spirit BOTH scraming within them "cease and desist!"

My church hates gossip, pastors let new memebers know will not be tolerated among the bethren, and hates things bibles call sin, and love gay people, just requires those professing faith to act like it!

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And my point is by not dealing with those who are gossips, gluttons, immodest dressers, heterosexual lusters, etc, we already do. Just the only one you seem to want to focus on is the homosexual offender.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Make up your mind. Are they saved or not? One day you say they can't continue in their sin and be saved , now you're saying that homosexuals and lesbians "all saved come through Jesus".

And the point again is why are you so focused on this one when we don't say hardly anything about the gossips and gluttons , and heterosexual lusters, immodest dressers, etc as they continue in their "lifestyles". And they don't have to convince us that their sin is okay. We give our approval every week by not saying or doing anything so they don't have to lobby.

Does this apply for the immodest dressers, the gluttons, the gossips, the heterosexual lusters, etc as they seem to continue in their sin too withh no desire to change/ or conviction. Is the Holy Spirit not screaming to them? The church is getting fatter. Gossip is increasing. The immodest dressers are dressing even more immodestly. Heterosexual lust is out of control. Is the Holy Spirit screaming to these people who haven't changed their behavior?

Yet the gossip continues and they stay in the church as though nothing has happened.

5. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does God expect those saved while gay just still continue in their ways, never to change then?

is Sodomy a sin to you?
    Do you still resude to see that NONE can practice that without ANY conviction/remorse, attempt to stop it, and still be a christian?

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Does He expect that of the other sinners listed?

Sin isn't based upon what I think it is.

Make the sme application for every sin and speak as often as you do about them, and you'll hear nothing from me. You just like to isolate one sin.

7. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God calls sodomy a sin, do you?

And again, Homosexuality has tio still labeled as a sin that a professing Christian cannot continue to practice and habitual/continually keep on doing, correct?

ALL of those questions are biblical!