1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KKK Endorses McCain

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JustChristian, Oct 10, 2008.

1. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

I wouldn't want their endorsement thank you very much!

And they may NOT be the organization of the past, but any hate-mongering group can grow a fine set of canines in a flash.

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

The Ku Klux Klan, ACORN, Aryan Nation, William Ayers, David Duke, Dr. Jeremiah Wright - with friends like (any or all of) them, who needs enemies?

Actually, maybe with friends like (any or all of) them, I'd rather have enemies!

Ed

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Too bad Chuck doesn't have the finances to get known nationally. I would like to see him supported by the republican party which I believe would be a far more supported/popular ticket than the current one.

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I agree...

ACORN made a half way decent rebuttal, if they hand you a registration card and you write Mickey Mouse on it, by law they must turn it in. They are not in the position to say Mickey cant vote. I know this doesn't excuse all the duplicate cards but it show show what position they are in. I believe they should have separated cards they felt suspect from the legitimate cards which would have made their efforts more defensible and their position more believable.

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

So...when they handed this guy 72 voter cards (!) did they have to turn them all in?

BTW...they paid him for his registration, he said...

SOURCE

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Thank you for the post. It was encouraging. Sometimes I feel like the Lone Ranger pointing out the evil of the Republican Party on this issue. That does not excuse the equally if not more evil coming from the Democrats.

7. Reformer

Reformer New Member

I couldn't agree more. :thumbs:

8. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

If he filled out 72 cards then by law they have to turn 72 cards in which is why I suggested they should separate those cards to make the officials job of rejecting the cards easier.

9. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

Well, I am part African-American, and I agree that ACORN, Ayers, and Wright are more of a threat than is the KKK. I would also add in the NAACP, the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, and the SPLC. Alot of these groups actually get taxpayer funding to exist.

By the way, growing up in Arkansas, I saw the KKK march, and hand out their propaganda booklets. I was living with my parents in West Memphis, AR when MLK was killed just 5 miles away. So, unlike most of you, I have actually met klansmen, and have read their literature, and I can assure you that they are just a small handful of nuts. Today, there are some chapters still here in the south, but their goals today are mostly political. They have turned to lobbying for laws and candidates that they believe will help their cause.

Having said that, let me say that just because they endorse McCain doesnt mean that he endorses them.

The political influence of the KKK is practically non-existent.

AJ

10. rbell

rbell Active Member

Not so fast...they paid him to fill out 72 cards.

There's just a wee bit of difference there....

11. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

If I'm not mistaken, that is a totally different crime but the cards have to be turned in.

12. rbell

rbell Active Member

If you pay people to register, those registrations are not valid...and you are committing a felony by doing so. No dice.