1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Krauthammer: 'This Is the End of an Era for Democrats'

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Charles Krauthammer reacted moments ago to the Republican Party winning control of the Senate, arguing that the effect of President Obama has now completely worn off.

He pointed out that many of the Democrats who lost tonight were swept into office on Obama's coattails, which he said have now become "toxic."

Krauthammer said the favorable demographics - among young people for instance - are now shrinking for Democrats and the playing field between the parties will be leveled for the next few years and into 2016.

He argued that tonight's results refute the assumption that the demographics of the country were trending toward Democrats being the "party of the future."

"In all of these, the effect of the charismatic leader - and that began slipping away from the beginning - it's now completely gone. ... I think this is the end of an era for Democrats," said Krauthammer.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/11/...ffect-obama-charismatic-leader-now-completely

2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

All I care about is that Obeyme cannot put ppl on the Supreme court so easily. The repugnicans will not be able to do damage control. Obeyme's veto pen will get a workout. I can't WAIT to see how Obeyme is going to spin this WHOOPIN that the dummycrats took.