1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Kremlin Trolls

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, May 30, 2015.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Putin is making a list of neocons so that he can execute them. At this point, your argument fails--in case you don't know.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I suppose you're going to make us all wait another year and half to provide evidence to support that claim also. :sleep:

3. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You lost, as you know.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

:laugh: The only thing you've proven is that you can't prove your claims. :laugh:

A hundred times over.

5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have proven that you have lost.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You keep telling yourself that while you try to figure out new ways to use an old fallacy to cover up your lack of evidence. :laugh:

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Flashback . . . Show Me The Proof

I posted this thread right after folks on Baptist Board started claiming Russia invaded Ukraine and adopted the still unfounded mainstream mantra of "Russian aggression".

This is how they responded back then . . .

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=92615

And as you can see from this thread CMG started nothing has changed.

Instead of providing the proof I asked for they have tried every which way to weasel their way out of admitting they can't prove their claims.

CMG has to be my favorite in all this. He has consistently tried to use a neocon mind trick (adopted from Nazi propaganda, SEE THIS) to "shame" me into accepting a narrative he cannot prove.

Media manipulation works folks. Not just on liberals that can be easily manipulated into going berserk over a flag but it is also very effective in misleading so called "conservatives" into believing dangerous lies and unfounded narratives that can only lead to war between nuclear states.

It's time to wake up folks. The corporate media isn't your friend. It's not there to inform you. It's there to manipulate you.

#67 poncho, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015