1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Larry Elder: Obama Will Make Blacks Vote Republican

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Back in 2008, a black conservative friend, a college professor, said he voted for then-Sen. Barack Obama for president. “Obama,” he said, “is post-Jesse Jackson. No more race card. And, with a black president, young blacks will start hitting the books a lot harder. They will see that racism is no barrier to the highest possible achievement.”

I saw but one possible silver lining. When Obama’s tax/spend/regulate policies fail to achieve the expected results, many blacks will do some soul-searching. “I always thought our ‘plight’ had to do with the President really not caring about us,” some black voters will begin to ask. “But not any more because Obama most assuredly cares. But unemployment has gone up.”
    Five years into his presidency, Obama has picked up and dropped down the race card more times than a three-card Monte hustler on the street corner. When a black Harvard professor irresponsibly accused a Cambridge, Mass., police officer of racial profiling, Obama sided with the professor, saying, “The Cambridge police acted stupidly.” Obama could have started a discussion about the false assumption that widespread racism remains within the criminal justice system. He could have cited a 1999 Justice Department study that found that, no, a black criminal is not punished more harshly than a while defendant with an identical background and record.

George Zimmerman, a “white-Hispanic” Florida neighborhood watch volunteer, shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old. Before one word of testimony, Obama irresponsibly weighed in by suggesting that Martin’s death was motivated by race. “If I had a son,” said Obama, “he would look like Trayvon.” Hint, hint: Travyon Martin was racially profiled.

Obama even thinks the tea party is racist.

http://youngcons.com/larry-elder-obama-will-make-blacks-vote-republican/

2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You know what TRAYVON means.....

I can't WAIT until the Obama nightmare is over. Like W, his rating will continue to slip for the rest of his career.