1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Law Schools for Conservative Christians - Is there such a thing?

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by redbelt, Jul 1, 2007.

1. youngmom4

youngmom4 New Member

Cool! What program are you taking? How long have you been at Liberty? It's great to hear so many good things. :thumbs:

2. tank1976

tank1976 New Member

I 'm in the Wilmington School of th Bible program. This is throught LU Seminary.

I don't feel lead to pursue a full Seminary degree at this time, but I am going through this program to get a TH. G. diploma.

I have really just started this program. I am seeking prayers and God's guidence as I go through it.

Thanks for asking. :wavey:

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

==I think that is just great! I have not been through the Home Bible Institute of Liberty, but I have heard many good things about it. It should do a good job preparing you for ministry and/or seminary. God bless you in your studies! :thumbs:

4. tank1976

tank1976 New Member

I do believe it wil help me in the ministry God has intrusted to me.

Thank you for the encouragement and kind words:thumbs:

5. youngmom4

youngmom4 New Member

Sweet! I'm going for the Bachelor's in Criminal Justice. Classes start in mid-January..I can't wait! :wavey: :thumbs:

6. PamelaK

PamelaK New Member

Check into Patrick Henry College in Virginia, founded and run by HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Association). I'm pretty sure they have an undergrad program in law, and are planning a law school if they haven't opened one already. But you can probably link to them and check everything out through HSLDA.org