1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

leaked memo shows that alt-left groups like Black Lives Matter are too crazy even for the Democrat P

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

If I call Black Lives Matter a radical movement, I’m a racisty racist trying to force my white privilege on you. But what if Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat leadership, all of whom are just as white as me, say it? Is Nancy Pelosi a racisty racist too?

The document, intended to advise staffers on how to deal with the Black Lives Matter movement, was released Tuesday evening as part of a trove purportedly obtained from a personal computer belonging to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi. The information was posted on a WordPress blog operated by Guccifer 2.0, who has released a stream of sensitive documents obtained from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

“Do not say ‘all lives matter’ nor mention ‘black on black crime,’” the instructions state. “This response will garner additional media scrutiny and only anger BLM activists. This is the worst response.”

The document described BLM as a “radical movement” seeking “to be part of the conversation,” but warned that BLM activists “don’t want their movement co-opted by the Democrat Party.”

http://www.allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/hacked-memo-exposes-dems-really-think-black-lives-matter

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Radical movement wouldn't go far enough. Racist and violent wouldn't even cover it completely. They're monsters and anarchy is their goal. If they could annihilate white people, they would. But since that is impossible, they will use the useful fools on the left to try to marginalize those that will stand against them. How? Label them racist. Otherwise they'll have to just go back to doing what they do best...killing each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk