1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Les Feldick

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by PastorSBC1303, Sep 1, 2003.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I have a really good friend that is all excited about the teaching ministry of Les Feldick. I do not know much about him, but always seem to have a cautious view of things. Does anyone here know anything about him? Is he doctrinally sound, etc? :confused:

2. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

3. Flippo

Flippo Member

My father really enjoyed Les Feldick. I haven't seen anything major that would be doctrinally wrong. But like any other pastor/radio preacher/ or whoever, compare to the Bible to ensure soundness.
    This is something we all need to do regardless of who we are reading or listening to.

Phil

4. Watchman

Watchman New Member

Having just a casual look at his web sight, he does seem to be doctrinally sound. But I must study him some more.

5. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

I highly recommend Les Feldick. While homebound from knee replacement, I watched him everyday. He teaches verse by verse. He emphasizes non-demoninationalism. I was quickened by his freshness and durability. Check out his written transcripts.

6. Rocco

Rocco New Member

I have watch him when I am off work for some reason sick or vacation .I like him !