1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lesotho

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by Salty, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe that Lesotho is the only country in Africa where you can go skiing, but I don't recommend the beaches - it's several hundred miles from the sea!

3. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't have much inclination to leave my little mountain county, but if I had to visit somewhere Africa would be at the top of the list and I'd probably check out Lesotho.

And yes, those "beaches" are something else. A little bit dry for my taste :Roflmao:Roflmao

4. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I am not attracted to Africa or South America or Antarctica.

I would like to visit Great Britain, perhaps go on a bus tour and see some of the countryside. I also have roots in Ireland and in the Netherlands. But my primary attractions are the National Parks of the West, as I have not visited or fully visited all of them.

I could pay for these travel plans with money from my "reparations" as having Irish blood and we all know that thousands of Irish were enslaved and sent to the Americas. :)